''Rogue Ops'' is a 2003 ActionGame released by Kemco in 2003 for the UsefulNotes/PlayStation2, the UsefulNotes/NintendoGameCube, and the XBox. It stars Nikki Connors, a ex-green beret whose husband and daughter are killed by a terrorist organization known as Omega 19 in a car bombing. She then joins a anti-terrorist group known a Phoenix to stop them and get her revenge. Due to the fact that was quickly compared to other and better stealth games at the time like ''VideoGame/MetalGearSolid2'' and ''VideoGame/SplinterCell'', this game didn't fare well critically or commercially.
!!This game has the following tropes:
* ActionGirl: Nikki Connors.
* AirVentPassageway: Used frequently.
* BareYourMidriff: Nikki's main outfit.
* CynicismCatalyst: Nikki's Dead husband and daughter.
* FollowTheLeader: To compete with the ''Franchise/MetalGear' and ''VideoGame/SplinterCell'' series.
* GrapplingHookPistol: Fired from her belt, and only usable in certain spots.
* HumanMail: Some missions begin having her being shipped in boxes to infiltrate enemy bases in cutscenes.
* MissionControl: With her home base.
* [[spoiler: ReverseMole: Peter. He was still working for Phoenix and infiltrated Omega19 to discover their secrets. Not that Nikki knew at the time.]]
* RoaringRampageOfRevenge: Why Nikki joined Phoenix.
* SequelHook: [[spoiler: Nikki finds out her daughter is still alive, and attempts to quit Phoenix, only to be stopped by her superiors.]]