The video game version of ''Film/ReservoirDogs'', made in 2006, allowing the player to take part in the heist that was alluded to in the film. The game only featured Creator/MichaelMadsen from the original cast, and only a few of the other characters resemble their film counterparts. The game received roughly mixed to negative reviews, but has a slight cult following from fans of the film.
In the game there's two extremes of how to play "Psycho" (killing everybody) or "Professional" (stealth, taking hostages and neutralising the police).
* AnachronicOrder: The first mission is escaping the building with Mr Blue. The second is driving to the heist.
* BulletTime: "Bullet Festival"
* TheDevTeamThinksOfEverything: Evidence of the player previously being in an area as an another character will remain when second characters go through (e.g. Mr White going through part of Mr Pink's first area). Not only simple things like unlocked doors, etc., but if the player kills a cop as Mr Pink (Chapter 2) - the corpse will still be there when Mr Blue arrives and somebody will be crying over it.
* GoryDiscretionShot: When a character performs a [[LimitBreak "Signature Move"]] in the video game (said "Signature Move" involves inflicting a horrific torture onto your human shield, somehow causing everyone in the area to surrender).
* GunsAkimbo: Mr White starts out with his two pistols but any character can pick them up.
* HumanShield: Any human shield will slowly lose HP and eventually faint (including S.W.A.T. members). They're needed to make security guards, cops or the S.W.A.T. team surrender their weapons.
* IndieGame: The game has amateur graphics, only one actor from the original film and the company that made it only had one previous game to their record. This could have been intentional, since ''Reservoir Dogs'' was an IndieFilm.
** They ''did'' manage to get the whole licensed soundtrack to the film, so brownie points for that.
* MultipleEndings: Since the game follows the film, most of the story is dictated by the film but [[spoiler:depending on how well the player did depends on what happens to Mr Pink. [[spoiler:He either escapes with the diamonds ("professional"), without the diamonds (partly-"psycho"), shot by the police ("psycho") or caught by the police ("neutral")]].
* PacifistRun: Not killing hostages and getting the police out of the way peacefully results being a "professional".
* PunkInTheTrunk: One driving mission involves Mr Blonde driving the kidnapped cop back to the meeting point. If the player drives too slow for a certain amount of time he jumps out (as the boot opened in a crash) and flees.