''Orisinal'' is a collection of small, cute Flash games made by [[http://ferryhalim.com Ferry Halim]] that NeedsWikiMagicLove. The games can be found [[http://ferryhalim.com/orisinal/ here]], and updates with a new game from time to time.
!!Tropes found in Orisinal games include:
* TheCasanova: ''Casanova''. What were you expecting?
* CrapsackWorld: ''M-017 Metal Armor'', as compared to [[SugarBowl the rest of the games]].
* DarkerAndEdgier: ''Swordsman'', ''Critical Zone'', ''M-017 Metal Armor'' and ''Silent Water'', when compared to the ''very'' lighthearted other games.
* EndlessGame: A huge number of them don't end until you run out of lives, energy, or get hit once (in some of them).
* EpicFlail: Your main attack in ''M-017 Metal Armor''.
* FlyingSaucer: In ''The Truth Is Out There''.
* InstantAwesomeJustAddDragons: ''Firedragon'' and ''The Perilous Voyage''.
* LighterAndSofter: Most of the games lack violence, with few exceptions like ''Friends'' (bomb-dropping birds and hitting snakes with a stick), ''The Perilous Voyage'' (ship with cannons).
* MoodWhiplash: You're playing a bunch of cute, sweet games with hardly any weapons or violence... then you get to ''Swordsman'', and ''M-017 Metal Armor''. Especially the latter.
* PandaingToTheAudience: ''[[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin Panda Run]]''.
* PinballScoring: In many games you score in multiples of 10 or 100.
* RuleOfCute: Over 90% of the games.
* RunawayTrain: ''The Runaway Train''
* SpaceIsAnOcean: Literally, in ''Constellations''.
* SugarBowl: Most of the games take place in this.
* SuperDrowningSkills: The frog in ''Hydrophobia'' can't swim.
* SweetDreamsFuel: EVERYTHING.
** Well, except ''M-017 Metal Armor'', where there's a good bit of violence and the background is a ''city on fire''.