Onslaught 2 is a Flash TowerDefence WebGame that can be played [[http://onslaught.playr.co.uk/ here]]. In it, you face against hordes of random objects that are trying to attack the US Area 51 base.
What sets Onslaught 2 apart from most other TowerDefence games is the large number of [[CombinationAttack "combos"]] that your towers can perform. Adjacent towers at maximum power can execute a combo that does a ludicrous amount of damage to a large group of enemies, making it a key strategy to defeating opponents. Furthermore, there are also other towers that help to boost the ability of your towers.
'''Tropes used for this game:'''
* AwesomeButImpractical: The Black Hole combo may be a OneHitKill and all, but enemies defeated by it do not count towards kill score or resources, which is harmful in the long run.
* EverythingTryingToKillYou: You face off against blue octopi, red bugs, happy-faced stars, jetplanes, spaceships, yellow ranger heads, printer icons. Really, this game should receive a LetsMockTheMonsters due to the nonsensical nature of the Mooks.
* CombinationAttack: The main selling point of the game are the combos that you can create with towers.
* RailGun: One of the "special" towers you can obtain.
* StaticStunGun: The Taser Tower, which slows down enemies that it zaps.
* NukeEm: The Nuke combo, obviously.