''Lose/Lose'' is a freeware game for the Mac that deletes your files, and plays something like ''VideoGame/SpaceInvaders''. If you shoot an alien, it '''permanently''' (it completely skips the recycle bin!) deletes a file. If you collide with an alien, the game deletes itself.
Amazingly, people actually have played this and ''enjoy'' it. The high score is like 412 files. We do not recommend playing the game. Unless you planned on reformatting your computer anyway, then have at it.
It has been labeled as malware by several antiviruses, though it isn't technically malware.[[labelnote:note]]Malware does harm ''without'' permission.[[/labelnote]]
No link shall be given because of its file-deletion aspect. Just Google ''Lose/Lose'' for its site, and don't say we didn't warn you.
!!Some of the tropes present in this game are:
* DoingItForTheArt: Apparently, the maker never even expected the game to be played, just to be an interesting experiment.
* FreewareGames: A crazy one.
* NiceJobBreakingItHero: By stopping the alien invasion, you delete important files from your hard drive.
* PermaDeath: The game deletes itself if you die. You ''could'' redownload it, but [[ComicallyMissingThePoint that's completely missing the point]].
* SchmuckBait: You know you want to play it and completely delete all of your files.
* ShootEmUp: An interesting form. You have infinite ammo, but the 'enemies' don't really hurt you unless you crash into them.
* ViolationOfCommonSense: Playing the game.
-->I finally beat the highscore! Wait... where are my irreplaceable pictures of my family? [[BigNo NOO!!!!!]]