Freeware shoot-'em-up game for the Mac that plays something like ''VideoGame/SpaceInvaders'', with one big difference — if you shoot an alien, the game permanently (it completely skips the recycle bin!) deletes a file from your computer. If you collide with an alien, the game deletes ''itself''.
Amazingly, people actually have played this and enjoy it (the high score is something like 412 files). We don't recommend playing this, though, unless you planned on reformatting your computer anyway [[note]](or are savvy enough to set up a throwaway virtual machine to play the game inside safely, but then where's the...charm?)[[/note]] in which case have at it.
It's been labeled as malware by several antiviruses, though it technically isn't since malware does harm ''without'' permission.
No links, for obvious reasons. If you're ''really'' curious, just Google ''Lose/Lose'' for its site...and don't say we didn't warn you.
!!This...er, "game"...provides examples of:
* FreewareGames: A crazy one.
* MeaningfulName: It's a Lose/Lose situation — shoot the enemies, your files get deleted; crash into them, you lose and the ''game'' gets deleted.
* NiceJobBreakingItHero: By stopping the alien invasion, you delete important files from your hard drive.
* PermaDeath: The game deletes itself if you die. You could redownload it, but [[ComicallyMissingThePoint that's completely missing the point]].
* SchmuckBait: You ''know'' you want to play it and completely delete all of your files.
* ShootEmUp: An interesting form. You have infinite ammo, but the "enemies" don't really hurt you unless you crash into them.
* ViolationOfCommonSense: '''Playing the damn game.'''
-->''I finally beat the high score! Wait... where are my irreplaceable pictures of my family? [[BigNo NOO!!!!!]]''