''JFK: Reloaded'' is a controversial 2004 first-person shooter that challenges the player to recreate the assassination of John F. Kennedy, scoring on how closely the attempt matches the report of the Warren Commission. The [[VideoGameCrueltyPotential opportunity]] to cause mass mayhem instead is just a bonus.
!!This game provides examples of:
* BlastingItOutOfTheirHands / HatDamage:
** When players go out-and-out psycho with a sniper rifle, it is possible to shoot pistols out of the hands of all the cops who are obligingly standing around facing at right angles to your window, provided you're a quick enough shot. Due to their motions, it is possible to remove the hands as well.
** You get consolation points for shooting the Governor's [[EverythingIsBigInTexas huge Stetson hat]] out of his hands or shooting Jackie Kennedy's hat into the air [[spoiler: provided that you do not injure them in any way]].
** You can shoot cops' helmets off their heads or shoot off the shades of Secret Service personnel, albeit without consolation points.
* BodyHorror: [[BoomHeadshot Shooting people in the upper part of their head]] (and not just JFK) can expose their brains for all to see. [[CaptainObvious It is also invariably fatal to them.]]
* DeadFootLeadfoot: Happens if you kill the limo driver. Sometimes he manages to turn the steering wheel a little bit too, most often resulting in the presidential limo crashing into the side of a building, killing everyone else in the vehicle and tossing their bodies out onto the sidewalk and street.
** The game even accounts for this, listing the occupants as having died in a car crash in the final tally.
* DisasterDominoes: A possible outcome.
* UsefulNotes/JohnFKennedy: [[CaptainObvious Well, duh.]]
* OffTheRails: When you decide to shoot other people instead... [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOSFafsloes chaos ensues]].
* OneHitPolykill: Possible as long as the same bullet passes through [[BoomHeadshot the heads]], necks or chests of one or more people.
* PoliceAreUseless: Depending on who you kill first, the cops can dismount their motorcycles and draw their revolvers to protect the president, however, they will never fire it, even when they are [[TooDumbToLive looking straight at you]].
* RagdollPhysics: Despite its controversial nature, the game's wonky physics is the sole reason most people play it.
* SelfImposedChallenge: Killing the President--if not replicating the specific shots--is depressingly easy, so why not go for something more interesting? LetsPlay/FreelanceAstronauts played HORSE with the game, aiming for trick shots like [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5bjWTyj1Ng shooting off the first lady's hat]] and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5gJWXbIgB8 hitting a special agent in the ass]].
* SnipingMission: The entirety of the game.
* ThereIsNoKillLikeOverkill: If the point of the game is to kill JFK [[spoiler: (and/or his wife)]], [[WhatCouldHaveBeen why not cause extra]] [[HistoricalRapSheet historical carnage]] by killing the Governor of Texas ([[DepartmentOfRedundancyDepartment and/or his wife]]), [[UsefulNotes/LyndonJohnson the VP]] ([[RuleOfThree and/or his wife]])? [[UpToEleven You also have the freedom to shoot cops, FBI agents, dignitaries, drivers and Secret Service Agents.]]
* TooDumbToLive: One can shoot the driver (fatally or not fatally) of the car full of FBI Agents that is right in front of the President's limo, causing said car to stop and also causing the limo and all following vehicles to stop behind it. [[GameBreaker This makes it easy to kill as many people as possible.]]
* VideoGameCrueltyPotential: The game is generally used simply to see how many people you can slaughter and how much of the rag doll physics you can enjoy. And, of course, there's killing JFK by sniping out the InnocentBystander driving the car ''in front of him'', then scaring JFK's driver with a few rounds, then taking him out just as the car speeds up. Presidential car slams into the back of the stopped bystander car. Secret Service agent sprints into the back of the car, almost certainly ruining his chances of ever breeding. It's also possible, should you hit the driver at the exact right time, to end with the Presidential car embedding itself in a distant wall.
* WhoShotJFK: You did! Several times!
** It's very easy to pull off the Warren Report shots, even the so-called "magic bullet".