A squad-based tactical-action war game for the UsefulNotes/SegaGenesis that was released world-wide by Creator/ElectronicArts in 1994. The game was created by programmer Brian Colin and graphic designer Jeff Nauman, both formerly of Creator/MidwayGames. One to four players take part in the endless warfare between General Chaos, commander of Moronica, and General Havoc, the Vicerian military strongman.
!!This game contains examples of:
* AWinnerIsYou: You have the option of beating the single-player campaign up to three times but all you get is the same, simple, one-screen ending.
* CannonFodder: The seemingly-endless armies of Moronica and Viceria.
* CriticalExistenceFailure: Every soldier will look and act fine until they lose their last bit of health, never get back up, and turn into a skeleton.
* ColorCodedMultiplayer / ColorCodedArmies: Player 1 is General Chaos (Blue) and Player 2 is General Havoc (Red).
* DownerEnding: When you lose the single-player campaign.
* GrimyWater: Soldiers will lose health for every 5 seconds they are in the water and will drown if they run out of it.
* GroinAttack: You can hit below the belt in close combat.
* MadeOfIron: Soldiers will survive and shrug off bullets, rockets, fire, and bombs... at least until they run out of health and die in a comedic fashion OR are saved by a Field Medic.
* TheMedic: Miraculous life-savers who can instantly restore a wounded soldier back to full health. Use sparingly as they are in limited supply and hard to come by.
* OneHitKill: The Launcher and Blaster have a small chance of turning an enemy soldier into a standing skeleton. The same applies to the Scorcher who can reduce an enemy soldier to ashes.
* PlayerMooks: When playing as a two-man commando squad, you get direct control of one of them and can move around freely.
* TheComputerIsACheatingBastard: During close combat, the computer will input their attack commands faster than you can press the buttons.
** This can be made worse when the game speeds up due to a reduction in the current number of on-screen combatants.
* '''WarHasNeverBeenSoMuchFun''': Everything in this game is not serious business. [[DoNotDoThisCoolThing Well, almost everything]].
* WeHaveReserves: Soldiers on both armies will keep fighting and dying until one side achieves ultimate victory.
* YouALLLookFamiliar: Both armies use [[PaletteSwap the same soldier sprites]] over and over and over again.
** Invoked heavily when playing as an all-gunner assault squad.