An ActionGame for home computers published by Mindscape in 1991, ''D/Generation'' takes place in the year 2021 at a genetics research facility based in Singapore. You play a courier armed with a laser gun who is charged with delivering a package to a man named Derrida, CEO of Genoq. In the course of doing this you battle genetic experiments and save employees of the company ([[VideoGameCrueltyPotential or ignore them, or kill them, or allow them to die]]), never straying from your mission to deliver the package.
!!This game contains examples of:
* OneUp: One for each civilian you save.
* ApatheticCitizens: They just want to get out of there.
* ChestMonster: The [=C/Generations=] disguise themselves as normal office equipment or survivors until you walk up to them. The ones in human form have only one "tell": [[spoiler:if you use an explosive nearby, they won't shiver like real humans do.]]
* DroneOfDread: The gameplay soundtrack.
* HackingMinigame: Kind of.
* LockedDoor: Though you can use bombs on them.
* OnlySmartPeopleMayPass: A computer asks for a password. The only hint is a vague phrase from an NPC.
* PinballProjectile: Your main weapon.
* RealityWarper: [[spoiler: The [=D/Generation=]]]
* TimedMission: Roughly three quarters into the game you discover that [[spoiler: Genoq has dispatched a bomber to destroy the building and remove all evidence of the bioweapons, leaving you with 20 minutes to complete your job and escape. This is very unlikely to kill you, however -- the [=D/Generation=] will take care of that first.]]
* TrickShotPuzzle: Lasers can activate doors.