''Bowser's Last Stand'' is a SuperMarioBros fan-game by Onpon starring Bowser as the protagonist. It takes inspiration from Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3 as well as another fan-game, Super Mario Bros XP.
Bowser, having gained some new tricks up his sleeve, goes forward to try and defeat the Mario Bros. once and for all. However, before he can even leave his castle, several Toads show up and declare his reign to be over. Incredulous, Bowser fights this new-formed militia, then proceeds to take back all the other castles under Mushroom Kingdom occupation on his journey to defeat the brothers. But not all is as seems....
The game is available [[http://www.mfgg.net/index.php?act=resdb¶m=02&c=2&id=25631&st=0 at MFGG]].
!! This game provides examples of:
* ADayInTheLimelight: For Bowser, of course!
* [[spoiler:AncientConspiracy: Death Cap, the shadowy organization which rose up to take over the Mushroom Kingdom and soon set its sights on the Koopa Kingdom.]]
* AWinnerIsYou: A simple "Game Won" screen at the end of [[spoiler:World 666]]. Bowser isn't amused.
* BreathWeapon: Bowser has his trademark fireballs, which he can spit at a downward angle as well as straight ahead.
* BrutalBonusLevel: [[spoiler:World [[NumberOfTheBeast 666]], available by typing "HZONE" at the title screen after beating the normal game.]]
* CutsceneBoss: [[spoiler:The leader of Death Cap, who is just another ordinary toad who gets roasted by Bowser. Twice. Even after claiming he was [[BlatantLies a powerful wizard]].]] Bowser, of course, couldn't let this go without lampshading.
* ShoutOut: World 666, the game's BrutalBonusLevel, is not actually World 666 internally, but rather World 66-6; it appears as "666" on the screen due to a defect in the way the game renders the level numbers. This is a reference to Minus World from SuperMarioBros, which is internally World 36-1.
* LampshadeHanging: Bowser [[BetterThanABareBulb loves]] to indulge in this. An early example is when he first meets the Mushroom Militia and wonders, "Since when did Peach get an army?"
* YouKeepUsingThatWord: One of the Koopas Bowser frees greets him with the title, "Your Malodorousness." What he doesn't realize is that "malodorous" does not mean "evil", but rather "stinky". Bowser takes exception to that.
-->'''Bowser:''' [[BerserkButton WHAT?!?! I am not stinky!!! I'm evil! EVIL, not stinky!!! How dare you call me stinky?!?!]] I'll have you know I take my personal hygiene very seriously!