''Blazing Souls Accelate'' is a StrategyRPG developed by Neverland and published by IdeaFactory in Japan and AksysGames in North America. It's a port of a game from the UsefulNotes/PlayStation2 and UsefulNotes/XBox360 that was never localized, and it's somehow related to most games developed by Idea Factory.
The story begins with Zelos, the protagonist, making his living as an independent contractor. One day he is investigating a certain site. It is there that he finds a mysterious stone infused with a powerful magic known as the Core Elemental. As he takes on more and more jobs to investigate other locations, he discovers more and more Core Elemental stones. On his travels, he begins to encounter the Human Genomes—new creatures created by God to replace mankind.
Zelos also appears in the crossover games ''VideoGame/ChaosWars'' and ''VideoGame/CrossEdge''.
!!Provides examples of:
* AllThereInTheManual: The in-game gallery provides biographies for all the characters, and clues to the story.
* ArbitraryHeadcountLimit: You are limited to five, sometimes six units in the field.
* EasyAmnesia: Aria and [[AllThereInTheManual Zelos]].
* GuideDangIt: There's very little explanation in the game. So if you want to complete all the collections, solve the puzzles, gain all the characters and gain the true ending, you need a guide.
** FakeDifficulty: The game would be so much easier if things were just explained better.
* LevelGrinding: Makes it easier to skip/complete some puzzles.
* OptionalPartyMember: You can recruit clones of characters from other games in the series.
* RandomlyDrops: Unless you overkill an enemy, booty is random.
* SeanConneryIsAboutToShootYou: Zelos pictured above.
* SweetPollyOliver: [[spoiler:Kaye]]
* VideoGameCrueltyPotential: Since humans give out more experience than monsters, you can kill your own teammates for extra experience. The game doesn't penalize you for this if you remember to resuscitate all your characters before you clear the stage.