[[caption-width:300:Merrily we roll along...]]
''Ballance'' is a relaxing action/puzzle MadMarbleMaze computer game for windows, where you control a ball, trying to get it to the exit across 15 levels which are ensembles of wooden platforms, metal rails and wooden gutters. Of course, since your "hero" is a ball, you don't walk, but rather roll around - and you better watch out for inertia, as the levels are built with NoOSHACompliance and you can easily slip and fall into the colorful void around. There are a lot of puzzles to solve by figuring out the right directions for your ball to take.
Physics play an important role in the game: by running into special "material changers", your ball can assume one of three different materials, each of them having a different weight:
* '''[[FragileSpeedster Paper]]''': Being the lightest has its privileges - you can zoom easily across pits, make use of [[SpringJump floor fans]], and climb steep slopes - but your journey will be brutally interrupted when you come across any sort of obstacle, since you won't be able to push it out of the way.
* '''[[JackOfAllStats Wood]]''': The average ball. It can negotiate its way up most slopes and push some obstacles out of the way; but it still cannot do some things.
* '''[[MightyGlacier Stone]]''': [[CaptainObvious The heaviest one]], and thus some gaps and slopes are impassable for it - but it can push heavy objects such as bridges, switches or other stone balls which inexplicably happen to lie around and block your way.
!!This game shows examples of:
* CrateExpectations: Who scattered all these crates throughout the levels?
* FloatingPlatforms: Not all. Some are set up on incredibly long poles that seem to reach down hundreds of kilometres onto the planet in the void below.
* [[spoiler:FlyingSaucer]]: Pops up in the ending.
* FragileSpeedster: Paper
* JackOfAllStats: Wood
* MightyGlacier: Stone
* VentPhysics: Fans to propel the paper ball upwards.