A 1989 PlatformGame for the NintendoEntertainmentSystem, developed by Aicom.
Amagon is a run-of-the-mill [[SemperFi Marine]] who has the unfortunate luck of landing on a deserted island, armed with only his trusty machine gun and 300 bullets. Said deserted island is overloaded with spiders, scorpions... and [[HalfHumanHybrid anthropomorphic beasts]]? Who are, sure enough, all out to get Amagon. The good news is, Amagon spies a boat on the crescent-shaped island, which could lead to his escape. The bad news, of course, is that it's on the complete opposite end of the island from where he lands. Though one more bit of good news for him - there's an item to be found on the island called the Mega-Key (well, Mega-''Ki'' [[LiteralTranslation is more likely]], since the icon isn't actually a key...), and by getting it, he can turn into a [[SuperMode musclebound-behemoth]] whose punches pack a wallop well beyond what his gun can do.
This game has examples of:
* BookEnds: Since the island is crescent-shaped, you can see the opposite shoreline at the beginning of the first stage and the end of the last.
* CastFromHitPoints: The most powerful attack in the game is a laser arc that Megagon can shoot from his body, at the cost of two hit points.
* DeathMountain: Zone 5.
* DeathThrows: Turning towards the screen and throwing his hands up, Mario-style.
* EmpoweredBadassNormal: Amagon as Megagon; Amagon is a trained Marine who can mow down an army of hostile animals and beast-men with [[MoreDakka enough bullets]]. Megagon is the same Marine given a super-strong super-tough super-body.
* GreenHillZone: Zone 1.
* HalfHumanHybrid: Each level has a MiniBoss that's a mashup of a person and a large, powerful animal.
* JungleJapes: Zone 2.
* TheLostWoods: Zone 4.
* OneHitPointWonder: Amagon. One of the reasons that Megagon form is so useful.
* PalmtreePanic: Zone 6.
* PistolWhipping: Amagon's attack when he runs out of bullets.
* PowerUpMotif: Megagon has his own theme, which will usually override the current music. (Zone 4 is the exception: its spooky music continues to play even when Amagon turns into Megagon)
* RiverOfInsanity: Zone 3.
* ScoringPoints: Valuable for once, because each 5000 points you have when activating the Mega-Key results in an additional hit point for Megagon, up to a maximum of 70,000 points to convert into 14 hit points.
* TransformationTrinket: The Mega-Key.
* WhamLine: [[spoiler: "Watch out for outer space invaders."]]
* WhenTreesAttack: Devil Tree, boss of Zone 2.
* AWizardDidIt: The game implies that the island's strangeness is due to the influence of [[spoiler: an alien that is the FinalBoss]].