[[caption-width-right:348: My OC, Johannes Svartsvard, as drawn by [[HeartCore TLWelker]]]]
I'm some guy who happens to like this site.
You can also find me on [[https://www.youtube.com/user/Sorantheman?feature=mhee Youtube]], [[https://twitter.com/#!/Sorantheman Twitter]] and [[http://sorantheman.deviantart.com/ DeviantArt]].
!!Tropes that applies to me:
* AuthorAvatar: See the [[http://www.deviantart.com/art/Disambiguated-Perfection-401464229 fat guy]] [[http://shitforbrainschan.deviantart.com/art/Breathe-A-Little-Easier-361518919 in the labcoat?]] That's me.
* BigFun: During my best. Don't expect to see this too often though.
* DeadpanSnarker: I think I have lost count on the ammount of times that I go into this territory whenever I seem like the OnlySaneMan during certain situations.
* FatBastard: During my worst. Somewhat more common than my BigFun persona.
* HeroicSecondWind: I have a tendency to pull these off when deadlines in my studies are getting closer, motivating me to finish something within the last days...well....minus the heroic part.
* LargeHam: This is what most of my jokes at home tends to spawn from.
* OldShame: Yeah, the less said about those crappy motivational posters that I made, the better.
* PetTheDog: I have a tendency to give away coins to the homeless whenever I can.
* SelfDeprecation: How I tend to deal with most of my failings these days, both recent and old.
* SeriousBusiness: I should probably calm down a bit when it comes to the [[Pantheon/TropePantheons TV Tropes Pantheon]]...
* SmallNameBigEgo: There was a time a few years ago when I lived this trope to its fullest due to some minor works I did on DeviantArt. Some works that I now consider an OldShame, since most of them sucked hard. What were those works, you may ask? Motivational Posters.
* VillainousBreakdown: I suffered one of these when the OldShame posters mentioned above were removed from DA due to their Copyright Policy. Considering how I was acting at the time (JerkAss + SmallNameBigEgo + ItsAllAboutMe), it sure as hell was not considered a HeroicBSOD.