[=JDubya=], or J.W. Yearsley.
A [[MadScientist programmer]] in Utah (I refuse to use 'from' for various reasons).
I keep reading this site because it's like reading many, many conversations I've had with people.
From reading, I am now terrified of [[FanGirl fangirls]]. The few I've met since do not help; they are [[KillerRabbit cute but vicious]].
I love all things FinalFantasy, particularly KingdomHearts.
* I suppose I should note that I like ''all'' the main-series entries I've played, which is 1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2 (damn, that's weird to write), and 12's story, and now 13. Liked Tactics, too, before my disc committed suicide (update... got the PSP version. 'Course now I need free time to play it...).
** [=XII=] just contains far too much LevelGrinding and RandomlyDrops, which really interfered with the story. The story itself was really good, though.
I also love to read, and have devoured more than a few books, particularly fantasy, although I've noticed there's more than a few people on here who are pretty snarky about just about any fantasy, apparently because they're big fans of ASongOfIceAndFire, which I was unimpressed by. TheSwordOfTruth has a lot of potential... shame about the AuthorOnBoard. And I still love TheWheelOfTime.
I used to know a very large amount about StarWars, before the ExpandedUniverse got far too unwieldy. Loved KnightsOfTheOldRepublic and its sequel, though.
[[TVTropesWillRuinYourVocabulary TV Tropes *WILL* ruin your vocabulary]], as this page will attest. It will also give you [[GottaCatchEmAll more media to hunt down]] (my CD collection thanks CrowningMusicOfAwesome; my wallet [[CrackIsCheaper curses it]]).
* FinalFantasyX: Kicked Seymour Flux's pretty-boy butt off Mount Gagazet easily, but got beat down hard by the Yunalesca's little [[NightmareFuel zombie-Medusa thing]].
* FinalFantasyXII: Judge Ghis is a WakeUpCallBoss for the entire game - it shows just how !@#!@# hard the game is going to be, and that you [[ForcedLevelGrinding should have been level grinding]] a looooong time ago.
* FinalFantasyXIII: Barthandelus. Also includes a large amount of Yikes!
* KingdomHearts: Ursula. Riku-Ansem's a big challenge, but it's [[ClimaxBoss supposed to be]] - that one was tough but in a good way. Ursula's just cheap (spams attacks and is immune to attacks at random times).
* KingdomHearts II: Ran over Demyx like a freight train, but Xaldin was one of two times Mickey had to come save me.
Some favorite pages, for whatever reason:
* EvilIsNotAToy - 'cause it's the way evil should be.
* GoodHairEvilHair - because it's so very, very true.
* PlayingTennisWithTheBoss - because it's a humorously well-named trope that accurately describes a recurring video game occurrence. Also because the descriptions on the page are hilarious.
* ColorCodedForYourConvenience - the complete guide to picking out the bad guys and good guys before anything is said or done.
* UsefulNotesOnChristianity - surprisingly respectful and decently comprehensive. And I love the line about understanding the Trinity.
** Which promptly got et by the wiki at some undisclosed point. For posterity, it was explaining that humans trying to comprehend the Trinity is like jellyfish trying to comprehend Fermat's Last Theorem.