This is merely so I can keep track of character tropes in role-plays I participate in. It's just for fun really, and for memory, as stories can kind of drag across a large time period, so forgetting details can be easy.
Roleplays not currently being done will be deleted from here, and retrieved from the edit history upon it starting up again.
* Kibatsuna: Melodee Coda, Aeron Carpio, Richard, Jean, Patrick, Irene "Sensible" Cook, Felix Warren, Florence O'Sullivan,
* Shawn Burnham, Penny Yates / Laura Hughes
* Florence/Sawyer Barrett
* Belril Strifelaughter (completed D&D session)
* Makoto Kameyama
* Heartland: Ciarra Accardi, Dante Accardi, Rhett
* [=FTL RP=]: Ru
* Pokemon, It's Our Destiny: Kiarra 'Kira' Trivono, Claire (Clairvoyance), Mist (Mystery), Ree (Reunite), Reso (Resonate), Sawyer, Penny Trivono, Rhett
* Private zombie RP: Riley
* Pokémon Forum: Ralts, Dallas
!!Black Lagoon: Different Lagoon
An Australian interpretor and occasionally negotiator for the Nomad Company, hired after recommendation by Moscow Company. She was left stranded in Roanapur after a drug deal with the Triads went sour, but eventually found that she fit right in with the depravity of the city.
* AffablyEvil: Krista would be a pretty good person to have some laughs and a few drinks with -- she also has zero moral compunctions about her line of work, and has shown an acceptance, if not outright encouragement, towards murder and firefights.
* BiTheWay: Bordering on DepravedBisexual.
* BunnyEarsLawyer: Despite her hedonism and often strange eccentricities, she is highly intelligent and capable member of the Nomad Company.
* CardCarryingVillain: Freely and openly admits to being a villain and is ''completely'' comfortable with that fact.
* CunningLinguist: She calls it being a 'Professional Polyglot' -- mainly for AddedAlliterativeAppeal. Krista can speak English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian and Portugese fluently, and is reasonable well-versed in Italian, French, and Japanese. She calls it her life's work, and finds this skill to be incredibly useful considering the class of different gangs.
* DeadpanSnarker: Occasionaly she playfully gibes at her pals.
* EstablishingCharacterMoment: Unashamedly watches porn on her laptop in full view of everyone, and then asked Leon if he wanted to watch with her after he expressed deep boredom. The laptop then ran out of batteries, and she instantly declared that she was bored. She then half-jokingly asks for someone to shoot somebody to alleviate said boredom.
* FreudianExcuse: Averted. She grew up in a well off neighbourhood in a rich family. He entrenchment in crime was mostly out of sheer boredom.
* TheHedonist: Sex, drugs and thrill seeking are all main motivators for her.
* LovableSexManiac: Only as long as you forget the 'evil' part of AffablyEvil. She's ''introduced'' watching porn.
* PunchClockVillain: Just like the rest of the Nomad crew, but loses some sympathy points due to immensely enjoying her job.
* TheSociopath: [[AffablyEvil One with genuine amiability]], but Krista seems to be incapable of any real empathy or compassion, is impervious to shame, can manipulate and lie incredibly well but often has issue with long-term planning, has an insatiable need for stimulus and euphoria, and a grandiose sense of self-worth.
* StatuesqueStunner: She stands at 6 foot 1.
* TattooedCrook: Over a large portion of her body -- her torso, arms, back and neck. They're mostly a mix of celtic design and fantasy mythology.
* VillainProtagonist: It is Black Lagoon, after all. She ''is'' a criminal, and has no problems with some incredibly morally dark things.
* ArtisticLicenseGunSafety: Well, this ''is'' in the Black Lagoon universe, but Alice jokingly points her pistol straight at Krista's forehead. Considering this is [[AxCrazy Alice]], the 'joking' part might not be true, might she does have lifelong experience with weaponry, and should know that if the gun ''does'' go off in Krista's, then she's most certainly fired.