* ExecutiveMeddling: Robot's much-loved Apple Speak voice was replaced by Bobby Block in later episodes and dubbed into others because Creator/CartoonNetwork felt the former "wasn't Hollywood enough."
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: All 13 episodes were available on Cartoon Network Video back 2008, but they since got taken down and will probably never make an appearance again (the episodes didn't even appear when Cartoon Network was celebrating its 20th birthday and they put all of its classic shows on their website. Even ''Time Squad'' -- another early 2000s Cartoon Cartoon that had a robot and was ScrewedByTheNetwork for little to no reason -- aired episode clips during that time) unless the channel feel generous and puts it on its retro channel (Boomerang) in a few years.
** And if you have the episodes where Robot actually ''HAS'' a robot voice, for the love of whatever deity you may or may not believe in, '''DON'T''' get rid of them.
* TheOtherDarrin: Robot's synthesized Macintosh voice was eventually replaced by human actor Bobby Block. What's worse was the fact that the season one episodes with the synthesized voice of Robot Jones were redubbed with Bobby Block's performance.
** In the Pilot, the bus driver, Mr. [=McMcMc=] the math teacher, and Princpal Madman were voiced by Creator/MauriceLaMarche, but in the actual series Mr. [=McMcMc=] is voiced by Rip Taylor and the bus driver and Principal Madman were both voiced by Creator/JeffBennett.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Ever wonder why Principal Madman resembles Adolph Hitler? Turns out according to Greg Miller, Principal Madman was created with the intent of being voiced by Les Lye from ''Series/YouCantDoThatOnTelevision'' as he played a teacher named "Mr. Schidtler" who also happens to resemble Hitler. However it couldn't be done since Les Lye passed on the role because he resided in Canada.
* WordOfGod: Greg Miller has stated that he envisioned the series ending with Robot Jones [[DownerEnding rallying an army of robots into annihilating the human race]] and that such a scenario would still be the canon ending if the show wasn't canceled.