* ExecutiveMeddling: Robot's much-loved Apple Speak voice was replaced by Bobby Block in later episodes and dubbed into others because CartoonNetwork felt the former "wasn't Hollywood enough."
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: All 13 episodes were available on Cartoon Network Video back 2008, but they since got taken down and will probably never make an appearance again (the episodes didn't even appear when Cartoon Network was celebrating its 20th birthday and they put all of its classic shows on their website. Even ''Time Squad'' -- another early 2000s Cartoon Cartoon that had a robot and was ScrewedByTheNetwork for little to no reason -- aired episode clips during that time) unless the channel feel generous and puts it on its retro channel (Boomerang) in a few years.
** And if you have the episodes where Robot actually ''HAS'' a robot voice, for the love of whatever deity you believe in (if you believe in one at all), '''DON'T''' get rid of them.
* LastOfItsKind: This show was the last American cartoon to use the traditional cel animation technique premiering in 2002, at a time when most animated shows were switching to digital ink and paint animation[[note]]however, ''WesternAnimation/EdEddNEddy'' didn't make the switch until 2004 and ''Manga/SazaeSan'' is the one remaining show that still uses cel animation[[/note]].
* TheOtherDarrin: Robot's synthesized Macintosh voice was eventually replaced by human actor Bobby Block. What's worse was the fact that the season one episodes with the synthesized voice of Robot Jones were redubbed with Bobby Block's performance.
** In the Pilot, Mr. Mcmcmc the math teacher and Princpal Madman were voiced by Maurice Lemarche, but in the actual series Mr. Mcmcmc is now voiced by Rip Taylor and Principal Madman is now voiced by Jeff Bennet.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Ever wonder why Principal Madman resembles Adolph Hitler? Turns out according to Greg Miller, Principal Madman was created with the intent of being voiced by Les Lye from "You Can't Do that on Television" as he has played a teacher named "Mr. Schidtler" who also happens to resemble Hitler. However it couldn't be done since Les Lye passed on the role because he resides in Canada.