* ActingForTwo: [[spoiler:Inverted in the 4Kids version. 4Kids was apparently savvy about Aoyama being Deep Blue, but they apparently didn't know about Blue Knight and made an incorrect guess as to who the latter really was.]]
* Music/BreeSharp: Sang the English OP "[[http://youtu.be/j8_ACttt1TA Team Up!]]" and most of the songs in ''Mew Mew Power.''
** The series was originally going to be a horror series, with a short-haired catgirl in pink being the only thing in common with its current incarnation. Execs at Nakayoshi pressured the artist to do magical girls instead.
** The reason Berii had so much focus in ''Tokyo Mew Mew a la mode'' - Mia Ikumi was told not to focus on the previous series' characters.
* FanNickname: Berry Sue - Berii, for obvious reasons.
* GodCreatedCanonForeigner: Ringo Akaii was designed by Mia Ikumi for the [=PSX=] game, which she is exclusive to.
* NoExportForYou: ''Mew Mew Power'' is a special case. 4Kids Entertainment was only able to acquire the rights to the first half of the show and never purchased to the second half.
* ScienceMarchesOn: According to the IUCN Red List, gray wolves are listed as "least concern". A couple of subspecies are endangered, but that's it. Finless Porpoises aren't considered endangered anymore, but are still vulnerable.
* TalkingToHimself: Elliot and the Blue Knight in the 4Kids version. Justified, as at the cutoff point of that one [[spoiler:he was still assumed to be an alter-ego of Elliot instead of Mark]].
** Creepy shoujo horror, anyone?
** In Tokyo Black Cat Girl, Masha was an alien robot sent to look out for original heroine, Hime "Princess" Azumi. The most shocking fact? He could talk in complete sentences!