* BlackSheepHit: "Red Solo Cup" is his most popular crossover hit. It's an acoustic novelty song, and one of the very few singles of his career that he did not write.
* CareerResurrection: Through "Red Solo Cup", an extremely popular viral video and his biggest pop hit.
* ExecutiveMeddling: A self-inflicted example. He always pulls singles at the 15-week mark, regardless of how high they are on the charts, just to ensure he always puts out one album a year. This pretty much torpedoed his ''Bullets in the Gun'' album.
* NamesTheSame: Comedian TimWilson also recorded a song called "High Maintenance Woman" (which he co-wrote with Danny Simpson), in which the title woman falls in love with a maintenance man. Keith wrote his own "High Maintenance Woman" by himself and did not notice the similarities at first, but being friends with Tim Wilson, he gave Wilson and Simpson co-writers' credit on his song.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: "I Wanna Talk About Me" was almost recorded by Music/BlakeShelton.
** "Clancy's Tavern" was originally going to be the second single from that album, but stations started playing "Red Solo Cup" instead.