* CreatorBacklash: John does not like talking about this show, as it turned out far, ''far'' below his standards, and deviated too much from the goal of Spumco (i.e. everything was on-model, no custom poses or even the original pencil drawings were used) to the point where it felt like someone else's cartoon altogether.
* ExecutiveMeddling and OldShame: John K claims the show was so watered down and far removed from what he originally planned it to be that he can hardly watch it. We can thank Canadian on-model standards for this.
* HeyItsThatVoice: Crag is either [[WesternAnimation/SamAndMaxFreelancePolice Sam]], or a Toronto news reader.
** Rip is stand-up comedian Mike [=MacDonald=] (not to be confused with the singer or the ''MADtv'' cast member of the same name)
** In addition to Crag, Harvey Atkin voices The Indigestible Wad, Frictor, Punchinpuss, and other sundry villains using his distinctive [[Series/TheSuperMarioBrosSuperShow King Koopa]] voice.
* MissingEpisode: The episodes "The Infernal Wedding" and "Jimmy Gets Kidnapped" were left out of the Fox Kids broadcast of the series because it was just after 9/11 and the depiction of Citrocet as an evil foreign dictator who liked to blow up buildings was considered too controversial. (Oddly, they left in "Stinky Butt," which begins with Citrocet having already blown the Earth into multiple floating space chunks.) The episodes were added again during the Adult Swim airing.
* TheOtherDarrin: Crag was originally voiced by Harvey Atkin, who voiced Sam in SamAndMaxFreelancePolice, but was replaced by newscaster Mark Dailey.