* CrossDressingVoices: BobDermer as Lady Baden-Baden.
* TheDanza: Lisa Raccoon was voiced by musical contributor Lisa Lougheed.
* FakeBrit: TaraStrong as Donna in "Join the Club".
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: The show has never been fully released on DVD; only a few scattered "best of" compilations, most of which are only in Europe.
** And while it's no substitute for a physical release, the first season is available in the Canadian and US iTunes stores.
** [[http://www.amazon.co.uk/Raccoons-Season-1-DVD/dp/B000NHG838/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299374987&sr=8-1 Series 1]] [[http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Raccoons-Season-2-DVD/dp/B001870VT4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1299374987&sr=8-2 and 2]] have been available in the UK for quite some time now. Prior to this, only the first six episodes of season 2 and the first ''two'' episodes of season 1 were available on VHS, along with the four specials, which remain unaccounted for on DVD.
** According to TheOtherWiki, the whole series, including specials, has been released on DVD in Germany... with only a German audio track.
* NamesTheSame: The Evergreen Forest is also a region of [[Franchise/MastersOfTheUniverse Eternia]].
* TheOtherDarrin: A few characters were recast during the course of the series and specials.
** RichLittle narrated the specials, while GeoffreyWinter took over for the series.
** Melissa was voiced by RitaCoolidge in the first two specials, DottieWest in the third special, LindaFeige in the first season, and Creator/SusanRoman for the rest of the series.
** FredLittle voiced Cedric and Pig Three in the specials; MarvinGoldhar and LenCarlson respectively took over in the series.
** Pig One was voiced by Creator/NickNichols from the third special to episode 50. Due to Nichols' death, KeithHampshire took over that role beginning next episode.
** Mr. Mammoth's assistant is usually voiced by RickJones but in one episode he was voiced by DanHennessey.
** Ranger Dan was voiced by RupertHolmes in the first special, LeoSayer in the second, JohnSchneider in the third, series creator KevinGillis in the fourth, and MurrayCruchley in the series.
** Julie was voiced by TammyBourne in the specials and VanessaLindores in the series.
** Tommy was voiced by HadleyKay in the specials and NoamZylberman in the series.
** Zylberman also voiced Bentley and beginning with "Black Belt Bentley", StuartStone took over.
* TalkingToHimself: LenCarlson voiced Bert and two of the pigs, as well as numerous ancillary and minor characters. In "The Phantom of Sneer Mansion!" and (arguably) "Black Belt Bentley!", Bert's voice is mistaken for another voice performed by Carlson. Other cast members also voiced multiple characters.