* CreatorBacklash: Don Rosa claims he didn't like thinking of "Of Ducks, Dimes, and Destinies" as a StableTimeLoop, with Magica unintentionally behind the origin of Scrooge's fortune. He prefers to believe that Magica undoing the effects of her TimeTravel undid her time travel trip entirely.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: [[http://www.duckhunt.de/Scripts/index.html Rosa's drafts]] show several changes such as -- a cut sequence telling the whole history of the Clan [=McDuck=], a CatFight between Goldie and a middle-aged Grandma Duck, and Scrooge's sisters never accompanying him when he attacks the voodoo village in the Congo.\\
Many of these are (usually positive) cases of ExecutiveMeddling. Egmont editor Byron Erickson persuaded Rosa for example to drop [[ProlongedPrologue the seven-page prologue]] of [[InfoDump dense family history]] (the story should be centered on Scrooge) and to completely rewrite chapters 3 and 8 (the first drafts were rather lame).
* ExactlyWhatIAimedAt ("The Vigilante of Pizen Bluff")
* KissKissSlap ("The Prisoner of White Agony Creek")
* SelfMadeMan ("The Terror of the Transvaal")
* SlapSlapKiss ("The Prisoner of White Agony Creek")
* ViolentGlaswegian ("The New Laird of Castle [=McDuck=]")
* WhatYouAreInTheDark ("The Dreamtime Duck of the Never-Never")