!![[Literature/TheInvisibleMan The novel]]
* Nothing here yet! [[spoiler:Or maybe it's just invisible]]
!![[Film/TheInvisibleMan The film]]
* ActorAllusion: One happened accidentally to Claude Rains when he was taking his daughter to see this movie during cold weather. He was heavily covered and when he asked for tickets, the attendant immediately recognized him.
* StarMakingRole: For Creator/ClaudeRains.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Creator/BorisKarloff was the original choice to play Griffin.
!![[Series/TheInvisibleMan The Sci-Fi Channel series]]
* ActorAllusion: In "Exposed," Darien opens an SWRB cell door expecting to free Hobbes and Alex, but instead frees a man that seems familiar to him. The man is played by Adam Storke, who co-starred with Vincent Ventresca on the short-lived series, ''Prey''. To play up this moment, before the first airing of "Exposed," the Sci-Fi Channel aired the series finale of ''Prey'', which ended with Storke's character (Tom Daniels) being locked in an actual cell. It is left to the viewer to decide if Storke is actually reprising (however briefly) his old role or not, however.
-->'''Darien:''' [[IWantYouToMeetAnOldFriendOfMine I so know that guy.]]
** Chinese agent Chen Po Li in "The Invisible Woman" demonstrates martial arts skills, which he credits to ''WalkerTexasRanger'', which actor [[Creator/FrancoisChau François Chau]] appeared in a few episodes of.
** In "Perchance to Dream" and "Going Postal," Darien and Hobbes' antics are likened to Film/TheThreeStooges. Paul Ben-Victor played Moe Howard in a 2000 biopic.
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: Season 1 found its way to DVD in 2008. Season 2? Not so much, but it's at least on Hulu along with Season 1.
* ScrewedByTheNetwork: The series was a rating success on Friday nights, but a move to Mondays for Season 2 saw a decline. Though the move was reversed, ratings never fully recovered.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: In "The New Stuff", the Agency learns of Chrysalis' plot through a tabloid. Production staff had planned for the tabloid to be ''Series/TheChronicle'' as a ShoutOut, but they never heard one way or another from the network about doing it.