* HeyItsThatGuy: Walter George Alton, who played ''Film/PumaMan'' (or was it "Pyewma Man"?), has since become an attorney, [[http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-march-1-2005/bee---gag-order?xrs=share_copy appearing in a 2005 segment about anti-lawyer activists]].
* NamesTheSame: Don't confuse the host, Jon Stewart, with the JusticeLeague character [[Comicbook/GreenLantern John Stewart]].
** Or the late folk singer John Stewart.
** Or the Carolina Panthers running back Johnathan Stewart
* ThePeteBest: Remember when Craig Kilborn was the host? Yeah, me neither.
* TheShowMustGoOn: Jon [[http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/tue-june-7-2011-fareed-zakaria cuts his hand against glass]], causing notable bleeding and ultimately requiring stitches? No reason to stop the sketch!
* ThrowItIn: Most of the time, if Jon starts laughing, the segment just keeps going. Some guests (and even other reporters) go out of their way to force a laugh out of him.
** John Oliver tripped and broke his nose [[http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-october-11-2006/america-s-love-affair-with-war while on a field report.]] They called back to the office and were asked, "Did you get it on camera? Good. Was it funny?"