* AbortedArc: ''Missing Link'' appears to be a trailer of some sort for a bridge between ''Tekkaman Blade'' and ''Tekkaman Blade II''. However nothing really came from it.
* FanNickname: "Ballsack" for Balzac -- it's used in an endearing manner more than a derogatory one, because he's a badass.
* PlayingAgainstType: Saber, Blade's quietly menacing murderous twin brother? Yeah, that's Paul Schrier -- aka Bulk from ''Franchise/PowerRangers'' -- doing his voice.
* TheOtherDarrin: Saban's "International English" cut had Teknoman Blade voiced by David Thomas, while the "USA" cut on UPN had Bob Bergen as the voice of the renamed Teknoman ''Slade'' (though one scene was not redubbed that contained Thomas' line reading).
** Michael [=McConnohie=] voiced Ringo Richards in the UPN version, while Kerrigan Mahan voiced him in the International dub.
* ShortRunInPeru: The entire series of ''Teknoman'' was aired in Australia before the show premiered in the U.S.
* While voicing Tekkaman Blade’s protagonist D-Boy, Toshiyuki Morikawa yelled “Voltekka” so loud that he broke the studio’s recording microphone on '''two''' separate occasions: the first Blaster Voltekka vs. Lance, and the final one vs. Omega.