* CowboyBebopAtHisComputer: The US television commercials, Nintendo Power's first walkthrough article and the magazine adds for the game referred to the sword that struck Bowser's castle as "Smithy the Sword." This is not the sword's name, Smithy being a completely different character. In addition, the Nintendo Power walkthrough article and the magazine ads hinted at a subplot involving Geno becoming a "[[PinocchioSyndrome real boy]]".
* NinjaPirateZombieRobot: ''[[http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0271807/ Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars]]'' is the only title on [[http://www.imdb.com IMDB]] to have all four of those words as keywords.
* NoExportForYou: it joined the ranks of ''VideoGame/FinalFantasyVI'' and ''VideoGame/ChronoTrigger'' during the SNES era in Europe. ''Twelve years later'', the European VirtualConsole set things right thanks to the Hanabi Festival.
* TetsuyaNomura: Designed the bosses.
* YokoShimomura: Composed most of the music.