* ActingForTwo: Yamamoto and the narrator are both played by John Paul Shepard in the English dub.
* BadExportForYou / NoExportForYou: The Spriggan manga series was not finished completely in different parts of the globe. In some parts of the world where Spriggan was serialized in different languages, certain chapters were censored for either political/religious reasons, one of those reason being the American military as a hostile enemy for ARCAM. This led to the halting of further releases of Spriggan to North America. You're better off reading Spriggan if you can still get them in Indonesia, Germany, Hong Kong, Singapore and in Taiwan.
* ChildrenVoicingChildren: Ryuji Aigase and Kevin Corn, the Japanese and English voice actors for Col. [=McDougal=], were around the same age as the character when they recorded their lines.
* FakeNationality: American Andy [=McAvin=] voices the French Jean-Jacques Mondo.
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: With Chuang Yi going bust in Singapore, it's a lot harder to get a hold of Spriggan in English.
* PlayingAgainstType: Creator/SpikeSpencer in the English dub, who is best known for his infamous role as [[Anime/NeonGenesisEvangelion Shinji Ikari]], was almost unrecognizable in his role as the voice for the cybernetically enhanced crazed lunatic Little Boy.