* CreatorBacklash: During production of ''Lair'', workers at Factor 5 claimed they were sick of working on the series and were glad to move on to another franchise; and with a game like ''[[SoOkayItsAverage Rebel Strike]]'', it showed.
* FanNickname: [[SpitefulAI Darth Bob]], an [[BlatantLies affectionate]] name for the occasional TIE Fighter in ''Rogue Leader'' who decides to [[TakingYouWithMe kamikaze into the player's ship]], often costing a life in the process. Best invoked with a SkywardScream, Khan-style.
* HeyItsThatVoice: Emperor Palpatine is [[SamAndMaxFreelancePolice Max]].
* KillerApp: ''Rogue Leader'' was a Gamecube launch title with stunningly good graphics.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: A compilation disc would've been released for the Wii, but Factor 5 went bankrupt before it could be finished.
** There was also talk of a compilation game called ''Rebel X'' for the Xbox.