** Schneider made it clear [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqFvjWBXvic in an interview]] that he finds "Pussy" to be "completely stupid", and, in a 2010 ''Metal Hammer'' interview, he thought the same of the deluxe dildo boxset of ''Liebe ist für alle da''.
** Flake mentioned he wasn't satisfied with Sharleen Spiteri's guest performance on "Stirb Nicht Von Mir", and preferred the German version with their old collaborator Christiane "Bobo" Herbold instead.
* DyeHard: Kruspe's a natural blond who kept it that way in the band's early days, but tends to keep his hair dyed black nowadays. Also, Flake has dyed his hair various different colours over the years. For a short people of time, the band was all dyed bright red.
* DyeingForYourArt: In the music video ''Ich tu dir weh'' and during the ''Liebe ist für alle da'' tour, there is an LED light inside Till's mouth. The tech guys and band suggested that they stick a flesh-colored cable to Till's cheek, arguing that the closest the audience would be to him during the tour would be about five meters. Till, however, insisted on having a hole drilled into his cheek so they could put the cable into his mouth through it.
* FanNickname: A small circle of fans gave Doom's... erm... manhood... a nickname, (''Doomieconda'') and it became a running joke that he has a case of BiggerIsBetterInBed. Not to mention the assorted nicknames for the band members, such as Reesh, Fly Boy, Paulchen, The Littlest Rammstein and Tillies.
** The video of the Live Aus Berlin performance of "Bück dich". Only some VHS tapes had it on there, later tapes and the DVD do not. One suggests looking at Website/YouTube.
** The early songs which either evolved into separate works or simply were not put on albums would also count. Ex: "Feuerräder", "Biest", "Jeder Lacht", etc.
* MeanCharacterNiceActor: Till.
* OfferVoidInNebraska: ''Liebe ist für alle da'' got indexed and the song "Ich tu dir weh" had to be removed from future copies of the album to be sold without age restrictions. ''However'', that's only effective in Switzerland, ''and'' Austria. All other countries could buy the uncensored album. Germany's ban was lifted.
** The extra vocals on "Spieluhr" were performed by Richard's daughter, Khira Li Lindemann.
** The whistling on "Roter Sand" and "Liese" was performed by Flake's wife, Jenny Rosemeyer.
** The album ''Rosenrot'' was originally called ''Reise, Reise Volume Two''. Half of its contents are leftovers from ''Reise, Reise''.
** The music video for ''Sonne'' was originally about the Hiroshima bombing. The band was watching ''Disney/SnowWhite'' while stoned one day, and the rest is history. Sure does put that OneWomanWail in context...
** In a case of "What Couldn't Have Been": Rammstein might not have been created if not for the premature curtailing of Till's potential Olympic swimming career. This was caused by a combination of a stomach injury and sneaking out and buying porn magazines, getting caught in the act, and getting kicked off the team. This is alluded to on the ''Völkerball'' cover: the emblem on it is identical to the 1980 Summer Olympics emblem, the Olympics he would have participated in. Had he competed, it's a high likelihood he would have won, seeing as that was the year the Soviet Union swept the Olympics, since the United States refused to compete.