* ColbertBump: WebVideo/TheAngryVideoGameNerd's review is probably the most publicity this thing ever got.
* GenreKiller: If you wanna know why you don't see too many visual novels in the West, blame this game.
* NoBudget: Absolutely none.
* ThrowItIn: In the 'moving' climax, the actor flubs his line, and the crew falls about laughing (which is in itself sad; it wasn't even funny). They don't bother editing this out at all.
* OldShame: The actress who 'played' Jane, Jeanne Basone, posted on GameFAQs, mentioning she only did the part as a favour for her friend. While she didn't remember too much about it, she did understand how bad it was upon watching it herself.
-->"yes I am aware and I have been getting several emails, it was so long ago, kinda funny and lame at the same time, I have to laugh at all of us, helping our friend Michael out at the time. never thought it would ever see daylight, if you know what I mean..."
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Originally, the "game" was supposed to be shot in live action, but due to techincal reasons, it had to be reduced to a selection of still images.