* ActorAllusion: In the final battle, [[spoiler: The Beak suit]] is piloted by Baljeet and [[spoiler: Irving, the two characters voiced by actors from ''30 Rock'']].
* AllThereInTheManual: The official movie magazine features a comic showing how Doof 2 transformed Perry 2 into Platyborg, and took over his Tri-State Area, although its canonical status may be in question.
* CutSong: "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWyTdT0ybag Mysterious Force]]" was a song originally made for the movie, sung from Candace's point of view. Unfortunately, due to scaling back of the movie, it was scrapped. (It's on the soundtrack, if that means anything.)
* NoExportForYou: While the US and other countries only have it on DVD, Japan got a ''Blu-Ray'' home release other countries don't have.
* NonSingingVoice: Ferb's lines in "Everything's Better with Perry" is noticeably more R&B than his normal British accent.
* TalkingToHimself: With most of the voice actors doing their original characters ''and'' their alternate universe counterparts, this will no doubt be inevitable.
** Well, averted in case of Ferb [[TheSilentBob for obvious reasons]].
** Essentially all the deleted scenes. We not only have "Mysterious Force", but also Vanessa (from both dimensions) being in the film, an explanation for why the entire population of Danville didn't need their memories wiped[[note]]the robot invasion was passed off as a weather balloon[[/note]], a longer (and rather [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming heartwarming]]) version of the scene where Phineas and Ferb's inventions are replicated, and an extended "Robot Riot" (where we see Danny [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome offhandedly tearing out a Normbot's CPU with his bare hand while singing about it]]). Considering that all the scenes were fully animated and presumably cut only due to time constraints, they are prime extended edition material
*** The Vanessa plotline in "Tales From the Second Dimension" follows up on her missing scenes.