* AllThereInTheManual: The official movie magazine features a comic showing how Doof 2 transformed Perry 2 into Platyborg, and took over his Tri-State Area, although its canonical status may be in question.
* [[GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff Dutch Love Phineas and Ferb]]: It's already been confirmed that the movie will be in Cinemas in the Netherlands.
** Same for Poland.
** Spain too. So far there, the film's earned over 5 million simoleons.
* HeyItsThatVoice: Creator/KevinMichaelRichardson voices the Norm-bots when their more menacing heads are on.
* NoExportForYou: While the US and other countries only have it on DVD, Japan got a ''Blu-Ray'' home release other countries don't have.
* NonSingingVoice: Ferb's lines in "Everything's Better with Perry" is noticably more R&B than his normal British accent.
* TalkingToHimself: With most of the voice actors doing their original characters ''and'' their alternate universe counterparts, this will no doubt be inevitable.
** Well, averted in case of Ferb [[TheSilentBob for obvious reasons]]
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: "Mysterious Force" was a song originally made for the movie, sung from Candace's point of view. Unfortunately, due to scaling back of the movie, it was scrapped. (It's on the soundtrack if it means anything)
** According to WordOfGod in the orginal ending, it turns out [[spoiler: the 1st dimension isn't REALLY the first dimension, but rather another one, different from the regular episodes. So then nothing canonically happened and then they said that universe's Phineas and Isabella would hook it up. They scraped it because they didn't want to piss off the fans.]]
** Essentially all the deleted scenes. We not only have "Mysterious Force", but also Vanessa (from both dimensions) being in the film, an explanation for why the entire population of Danville didn't need their memories wiped[[note]]the robot invasion was passed off as a weather balloon[[/note]], a longer (and rather [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming heartwarming]]) version of the scene where Phineas and Ferb's inventions are replicated, and an extended "Robot Riot" (where we see Danny [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome offhandedly tearing out a Normbot's CPU with his bare hand while singing about it]]). Considering that all the scenes were fully animated and presumably cut only due to time constraints, they are prime extended edition material.