* ActorAllusion: In the final battle, [[spoiler: The Beak suit]] is piloted by Baljeet and [[spoiler: Irving, the two characters voiced by actors from ''30 Rock'']].
* AllThereInTheManual: The official movie magazine features a comic showing how Doof 2 transformed Perry 2 into Platyborg, and took over his Tri-State Area, although its canonical status may be in question.
* CutSong: "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWyTdT0ybag "Mysterious Force"]]" was a song originally made for the movie, sung from Candace's point of view. Unfortunately, due to scaling back of the movie, it was scrapped. (It's on the soundtrack if it means anything)
* [[GermansLoveDavidHasselhoff Dutch Love Phineas and Ferb]]: It's already been confirmed that the movie will be in Cinemas in the Netherlands.
** Same for Poland.
** Spain too. So far there, the film's earned over 5 million simoleons.
* NoExportForYou: While the US and other countries only have it on DVD, Japan got a ''Blu-Ray'' home release other countries don't have.
* NonSingingVoice: Ferb's lines in "Everything's Better with Perry" is noticably more R&B than his normal British accent.
* TalkingToHimself: With most of the voice actors doing their original characters ''and'' their alternate universe counterparts, this will no doubt be inevitable.
** Well, averted in case of Ferb [[TheSilentBob for obvious reasons]]
** According to WordOfGod in the orginal ending, it turns out [[spoiler: the 1st dimension isn't REALLY the first dimension, but rather another one, different from the regular episodes. So then nothing canonically happened and then they said that universe's Phineas and Isabella would hook it up. They scraped it because they didn't want to piss off the fans.]]
*** There's also the fact that the entire crew, and even ''Dan and Swampy themselves'' were divided on whether to have this ending or not (Dan was for, Swampy was against). Apparently the amount of fors and againsts was very even, but as stated above, it was eventually scrapped.
*** This is referenced in Lost in Danville, where at the end - despite there being no changes to the status quo, ''our'' Phineas and Ferb show up and reveal that this world was an alternate dimension. Phineas also calls out a change blind experiment, in that the alternate Phineas's shirt had an extra white stripe. Oh, and Laurence is a bear.
** Essentially all the deleted scenes. We not only have "Mysterious Force", but also Vanessa (from both dimensions) being in the film, an explanation for why the entire population of Danville didn't need their memories wiped[[note]]the robot invasion was passed off as a weather balloon[[/note]], a longer (and rather [[CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming heartwarming]]) version of the scene where Phineas and Ferb's inventions are replicated, and an extended "Robot Riot" (where we see Danny [[CrowningMomentOfAwesome offhandedly tearing out a Normbot's CPU with his bare hand while singing about it]]). Considering that all the scenes were fully animated and presumably cut only due to time constraints, they are prime extended edition material
*** The Vanessa plotline in "Tales From the Second Dimension" follows up on her missing scenes.