* GeniusBonus: There's several small bits of trivia, ranging from Aztec mythology to the significance of the name Maya and Maia.
** The publishing company Maya works at, Kismet, is a synonym for "destiny".
*** And, of course, all the Personae (except Tatsunoshin Suou, Maihime Amano, Junnosuke Kuroda, and Alfred/Yamoaka from ''Eternal Punishment'') are from real mythologies.
* HeyItsThatVoice: The PSP remake of ''Innocent Sin'' features a few very recognizable NamesToKnowInAnime in the English dub:
** Creator/TroyBaker voices Eikichi
** PatrickSeitz voices [[spoiler: Great Father Nyarlathotep]]
* NoExportForYou: The original release of ''Innocent Sin'' was never released outside of Japan, whilst ''Eternal Punishment'' was also released in America. The ''Innocent Sin'' remake for PSP was released worldwide, but the ''Eternal Punishment'' remake has not been released outside of Japan, making it the only ''Persona'' game never to receive a release in Europe in some capacity.
* JustForFun/SurprisinglySimilarStories: To ''VideoGame/PokemonColosseum'':
** Wes and Tatsuya are both dark, brooding male protagonists of a similar age.
** Rui and Lisa are both the male leads potential love interests who realize the connection the male lead has to the villains.
** Nett and Maya are both ordinary people trying their hardest to get behind the supernatural events.
** Bitt and Eikichi are both people who often end up in dark, small places and have a small group of friends.
** Megg and Jun are both people with close ties to said investigator.
** Secc and Yukino are friends with the investigative characters, but leave the plot about halfway through.
** Orre and Sumaru City are both regions where everyone knows something about the supernatural goings on.
** Es Cade and Philemon both help the protagonists [[spoiler:and are ultimately part of the problem.]]
** Team Snagem and the Masquerade both used to be relatively good, until around the time the male lead left.
** Cipher and the Last Battalion both make the aforementioned organizations even worse and take over when they stop operating.
** ''Pokemon XD'' and ''Eternal Punishment'' both pick up where the vague endings left off, in a LighterAndSofter world, where the events of the first are generally ignored outside of legend, in order to finish what was started then.
* WordOfGay: A lot of this. The scenario designer, Satomi Tadashi, supports the pairing of Suou and Kurosu, and he even managed to ''change the character designer's own opinion of the pairing in one conversation.'' And let's not even go into detail about the drama CD, whoa baby. Baby chickens are a ''really big deal.''