* GodDoesNotOwnThisWorld: Al Lowe had little-to-no involvement in ''Magna Cum Laude'' or ''Box Office Bust''. Heck, due to poor foresight, Al doesn't own the rights to Larry.
** And again, Al won't be involved with any potential remakes of games 2-3 and 5-7 since his two-year agreement ran out, and a number of unsaid reasons led him to not renewing his contract.
* MissingEpisode: ''Leisure Suit Larry 4: The Missing Floppies''. Actually, Al Lowe declared after the third part that he'd never make ''LSL 4''. He kept his promise, didn't make ''LSL 4'' and continued with ''LSL 5''.
* NamesTheSame: There are technically two games in the series named ''Leisure Suit Larry's Casino''. The first one was a compilation of the casino games from the LSL 1 VGA remake and LSL 5 under the ''Crazy Nick's Software Picks'' budget line.
* OldShame: Creator/MaryKayBergman wasn't too fond of her role as the foulmouthed Peggy from ''Love For Sail''. She personally requested not to be credited for the role in the credits, so Peggy was listed "as herself" instead.
* RealLifeWritesThePlot: According to ''LSL 2'''s hint book, the spinach dip puzzle was based on an incident that occurred during the game's development. During a party that Al Lowe and his wife were hosting, one of the employees brought spinach dip, which spoiled at some point during the party. Everyone who ate it got dreadfully sick a week later, prompting the idea for the puzzle.
--> '''Al Lowe:''' You had to figure out that silly puzzle just because I made all of my friends sick at Sierra.
** Around after the development of Love for Sail, there were plans for an 8th installment of the series called [[JustForPun Lust In Space]]. However, due to uncertainty between Lowe and CUC Software, the owners of Sierra at the time, he left the company, grinding production to a halt. However [[http://www.allowe.com/games/larry/inside-stories/lsl8-plot.html Al has some details about this unmade title]].
** According to the video game book, ''Porn & Pong: How Grand Theft Auto, Tomb Raider and other Sexy Games Changed Our Culture'', when the Larry series was [[JustForPun hot]], there were talks about a ''Leisure Suit Larry'' film. Jim Carrey was offered a role for the film, but he later declined the role. Al Lowe mentions that the studios offered Carrey scripts for the film that didn't feel like the game.
** Before the subtitle of "Love for Sail" was chosen for LSL 7, [[http://www.allowe.com/games/larry/inside-stories/rejected-titles.html many others]] were considered. Some of them were included in the game as titles of books in the library.
** Al Lowe thought of naming the protagonist "Gary" instead of "Larry". Gary was an unpopular traveling sales representative working at Sierra.