* CrossDressingVoices: Several characters.
* [[TalkingToHimself Talking To Themselves]]: As many of the voice actors had more than one role, there are a few instances of this, such as with Valanice and Ceres.
* UrbanLegendOfZelda: Most fans will swear up and down that the desert wanderer can kill you, but there's been no proof of this other than his thinly veiled threat.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Despite the game being the only one in the series not to feature Graham, [[https://tcrf.net/images/b/b6/Kq7-111-graham.ogg poking around in the game's audio files]] reveals he was supposed to appear and he's still listed in the credits. It is unknown why but it was most likely cut to keep the game on one disk.
* [[HeAlsoDid They Also Did]]: Does the animation style of Rosella and Valanice in the intro look familiar? That's because the game's opening was done by Animation Magic, the Russian studio that animated ''[[VideoGame/TheLegendOfZeldaCDiGames Link: The Faces of Evil]]'', ''[[VideoGame/TheLegendOfZeldaCDiGames Zelda: Wand of Gamelon]]'', and ''VideoGame/IMMeen''.