* CrossDressingVoices: Several characters.
* [[TalkingToHimself Talking To Themselves]]: As many of the voice actors had more than one role, there are a few instances of this, such as with Valanice and Ceres.
* TheOtherDarrin: King Graham's unused dialogue mentioned below is voiced by Danny Delk instead of Creator/JoshMandel. It's unknown as to why Delk was used instead of Mandel, as he hadn't left Sierra at this point. This has led to speculation that Delk was merely a placeholder until Mandel could record the line, which ultimately never happened.
* [[HeAlsoDid They Also Did]]: Does the animation style of Rosella and Valanice in the intro look familiar? That's because the game's opening was done by Animation Magic, the Russian studio that animated ''[[VideoGame/TheLegendOfZeldaCDiGames Link: The Faces of Evil]]'', ''[[VideoGame/TheLegendOfZeldaCDiGames Zelda: Wand of Gamelon]]'', and ''VideoGame/IMMeen''.
* UrbanLegendOfZelda: Most fans will swear up and down that the desert wanderer can kill you, but there's been no proof of this other than his thinly veiled threat.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: Despite the game being the only one in the series not to feature Graham, [[https://tcrf.net/images/b/b6/Kq7-111-graham.ogg poking around in the game's audio files]] reveals he was supposed to appear and he's still listed in the credits. While there was no official confirmation, it was most likely cut to keep the game on one CD.
* TheWikiRule: The [[http://kingsquest.wikia.com/wiki/King%27s_Quest_Omnipedia King's Quest Omnipedia]].