!!The original movie contains examples of:
* ExecutiveMeddling: The Weinstein Bros. had the songs cut down because they felt that audiences would be impatient with them. Anyone who viewed the full songs in the DVD bonus content will strongly disagree:
** The second verse of Red's song "Great Big World" and Kirk's "Schnitzel song"
** A verse in the song Japeth sings in his shack was cut. The cut was at such a point that Red starts to say something that is cut off when the angle changes.
* HeyItsThatVoice: Look at that poster up there.
** [[WesternAnimation/TheVentureBrothers Brock Samson]] as the Wolf? YES!
** Chazz Palmentieri in a cameo as a sheep.
** In the Japanese dub: [[Creator/TomokazuSeki Boingo is]] [[Anime/MobileFighterGGundam Domon Kashuu]] and [[LightNovel/FullMetalPanic Sousuke Sagara]].
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: All of the songs were shortened on direct order from the Weinstein Brothers, which ruined a lot of BackStory and some great lyrics.
* DeletedScenes: The deleted scenes on the DVD release extend several of the songs. You can also listen to the full versions if you buy the soundtrack:
** An extra verse in "Great Big World", with shots of Red actually making deliveries (her role as a delivery girl has the feel of an InformedAttribute in the full film because there, we only see shots of Red riding her bike, singing to herself and exchanging greetings with passersby). The verse is spliced in between the shots of Red's bike being carried over the river by the hummingbirds and her coming to a stop at the top of a cliff overlooking a valley.
** An additional verse in the "Schnitzel Song". The shot of the kids cheering and throwing their schnitzel sticks into the air doesn't make sense in the final cut. In the deleted scene, they are shown to be throwing them up in ovation to watching Kirk and two children tap-dancing on a stage.
** An additional verse to "Tree Critter" prior to the ski race.
** The restoration of about five seconds of audio to "Be Prepared", which inserts a shot of Japeth biting down on a tulip after Red says, "That's great, but could you just help me find my Granny's house?" and before the shot of Japeth standing on a chair that tips over. Due to its cutting location, in the final film, Red can be heard speaking although her lips aren't moving for about a second once the music starts. It's still missing a running of the chorus right before the part where Gaither slides down a scale.
!!The sequel contains examples of:
* NoExportForYou: Never got released in the UK.
* TheOtherDarrin: ''Hoodwinked Too!'' features the voice of HaydenPanettiere as Red, instead of Creator/AnneHathaway. Panettiere actually did this '''before''' she voiced her character in ''AlphaAndOmega'', which was completed, promoted (by Panettiere, who also came to the UK for this purpose), released in cinemas, put out on DVD ''and'' shown on cable (like Sky Box Office in Britain) while this movie was being ScrewedByTheNetwork - see below. (Incidentally, the sequel has no British release date as of January 2013, and it may yet suffer the fate of fellow Weinstein release ''The Great Debaters'' - which went DirectToDVD in the UK ''four years'' after it came out in the States.)
** The Woodsman also has a new voice this time around, with Martin Short in place of Jim Belushi.
* ScrewedByTheNetwork: [[http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2010/03/kanbar-entertainment-says-it-was-hoodwinked-by-weinstein-co-.html Was very close to this happening]].