* ActorAllusion: There was a funny one in the Chilean adaption, where Andrés Jalifa (=Andrés Goddzer) mentions that he has forgot it all about the embrace of Maipu and all that stuff. The same actor that, a couple of years back, played Bernardo O'Higgins himself.
* AdoredByTheNetwork: Commercials all day, commercials time of half an hour during the airing, programms discussing the events of Graduados and/or invite the actors, and so on... and to give an end for it, the last episode was broadcasted live in a theater full of fans.
* ApprovalOfGod: Most Rock artists of Argentina praised the work, and made cameo visits.
* DawsonCasting: More blatant than ever. The main characters are completely adult, and the flashbacks to their high school years are played ''by the same actors''.
* TheOtherMarty: ''Graduados'' was initially written with Andy Kutznetzoff as the lead actor. And so, the lead character was filled with [[ActorAllusion Actor Allusions]]: the character is named Andy as well, he is jew like Andy, he works as a dog walker and Andy Kutznetzoff has the radio show "Street dogs"... but there is a problem: Andy resigned. All the character design stayed, but another actor played it, Daniel Hendler. It got more weird when Andy Kutznetzoff changed his mind and joined the production in mid-year, with a character that the others dubbed as "Goddzer 2".