* BigNameFan: Oddly recursive with ''WebVideo/AtopTheFourthWall''.
* InternetCounterattack: She declared November 13 to be "Cosplay Appreciation Day" [[http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/2012/11/tony-harris-cosplay-appreciation-day/ as a form of peaceful retaliation against artist Tony Harris's rather... angry thoughts on cosplay written on that day in 2012]].
* NeverLiveItDown: She's the face of the anti-fridging movement on the internet, formed primarily in response to the pointless murder of Green Lantern Kyle Rayner's love interest for drama. And then Simone had something of a FunnyAneurysm moment when she openly declared she was glad BrianMichaelBendis had killed off The Wasp.
* OOCIsSeriousBusiness: Gail Simone is incredibly hospitable and is usually never one to bash any comic or author no matter how bad fan reaction is. However, she has gone on record saying that [[http://gailsimone.tumblr.com/post/65553727219/renaroo-30-days-of-dc-day-4-bro-id-bring she could not defend the ''Titans: Villains For Hire'' issue where Ryan Choi was brutally killed off, stating it to be one of the worst comics she ever read.]]
* OneOfUs: Outside of the [[PromotedFanboy obvious]], she's tweeted about her experiences playing ''VideoGame/DeadOrAlive'' on her 3DS.
** And talked about playing ''VideoGame/TheElderScrollsVSkyrim''.
* [[PromotedFanboy Promoted Fangirl]]: She started out as a hairdresser who just liked comics.
* WriterRevolt: Flat-out refused to do some part of the ''ComicBook/DeathOfTheFamily'' storyline and was ''fired'' for it. DC re-hired her after the backlash, but one assumes someone else will be writing those issues...