* ActorAllusion: Creator/ToshioFurukawa [[Manga/FistOfTheNorthStar once again]] voices a character named Shin.
* CrossDressingVoices: Seto and Crow in the Japanese version
* DoingItForTheArt: A lot of attention has been paid to the details in the game. All posters look real (the visuals and the words on them are legible), and the throwaway details are cared for. For example, a maintenance chart in the boiler room in the early SinisterSubway level is filled out with workers' names, dates, etc. The same graphic is never used again.
* LifeImitatesArt: Compare ''Fragile Dreams'' and its abandoned locations with the [[http://www.haikyo.org/ similarly abandoned, left-to-rot]] RealLife locations in rural Japan.
* WordOfGod: An [[http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/944059-fragile-dreams-farewell-ruins-of-the-moon/61880751 interview]] with the creator months after the Japanese release revealed [[spoiler:there are two Shins - one is an AI copy of the real Shin, to which the other is Seto's grandfather, the old man whom he was living with]].
** ShrugOfGod: However, the creator himself isn't entirely sure about a few things.