* HeAlsoDid: Behind the scenes, Wesley Eure- famous for ''[[Series/LandOfTheLost1974 Land of the Lost]]'' in the 70s and ''Series/FindersKeepers'' in the 80s, was a co-creator. He wasn't credited when the series landed, however; he ended up suing Sony over it.
* KeepCirculatingTheTapes: While a number of official DVD releases are available, there was never a complete series release. Which means that even if you shell out for every official DVD, you'll still be missing quite a bit of the show. January 2013 saw the show made available on Netflix Instant Streaming, [[NoExportForYou which is still of no help]] [[RegionCoding to those living outside the US]].
** Not to mention, Netflix cut out all of the awesome songs, leaving fans to purchase the [=DVD=]s and soundtracks as the only way to get the songs, as the show no longer airs on PBS or Sprout.
* NowWhichOneWasThatVoice: Type 2; the credits don't list the characters' names alongside their voice actors.
* PlayingAgainstType: You don't get to see the otherwise awesome Creator/ScottMcNeil play a PungeonMaster tree anywhere else.
* ScrewedByTheNetwork - Screwed by [=RTM1=] in Malaysia. Only season 1 made it through, and even then it was frequently pre-empted, and when they cut to commercials, they did not pause the master tape, causing scenes to go missing.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: According to Wesley Eure's website, Zak and Wheezy were originally named Snarf and Bugger.