* EditedForSyndication and ClumsyCopyrightCensorship: Because of music clearance issues, the Netflix version of "A New Leaf" replaces the scene of Mr. Richfield singing "Purple Haze" while high with an alternate scene of Mr. Richfield singing an original song about how happy the happy plant is making him. It's not as clumsy as other examples, but it is a screw to people who wanted to see the episode as originally aired.
** On a lesser note, the original run of the series on ABC had a laugh track, which was removed for syndication and home video releases. Many agree the series is better without a laugh track.
* MissingEpisode: The Disney Channel did not rerun "Baby Talk" or "Dirty Dancing".
* TheOtherDarrin: Played with. Fran's animatronic was redesigned for the second season so it absolutely does not resemble her first incarnation, but her voice actress (Jessica Walter) stayed on and played her for the entire series.
* TorchTheFranchiseAndRun: This is why the series ended with the ecological disaster that killed off the dinosaurs.
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: This was originally intended to be a dramatic feature film called ''The Natural History Project'' with Warner Bros. set to distribute and Creator/JimHenson directing. However ''WesternAnimation/TheLandBeforeTime'' was released and Henson decided to turn the idea into a sitcom, which CBS greenlighted. It wasn't until Henson's death and CBS putting the show into turnaround that the show got made.
* The only puppet that still exists is Baby Sinclair, aside from a somewhat degraded unisaur head. The latex used to make the puppets degrades quickly in light, so most of them disintegrated rather fast.