* AscendedFanon: [[http://gigidigi.tumblr.com/post/8795618268/questions-if-you-have-a-question-please-check Almond is ambidextrous.]] Gigi actually uses the phrase "[[FormerTropeName Sure, why not]]" word-for-word.
* DevelopmentGag: The 2014 April Fools joke. That bad, weebish art was from Gigi's first concepts of the comic from way back when.
* FanCommunityNicknames: Cuquistadors. (Not very widely used, though.)
* FanNickname: Sir Carrot (after his armour transformation) is often referred to as Hot Carrot or Bishie Carrot. Even Gigi (jokingly) calls him such in her twitter comments.
* LineToGod: Gigi had an [[http://ask.fm/gigideegee Ask.fm]] that fans can use to ask questions (now that she's no longer on Tumblr, see below). Usually about the comic, but she also answers questions about other things too. It has since been deactivated.
* MilestoneCelebration: Not for the comic itself, but the 2014 April Fools joke is on the 10th year since the HumbleBeginnings of the series when it was first conceptualized. It even uses her art from the first drafts.
* NamesTheSame: Peridot isn't that [[WesternAnimation/StevenUniverse Peridot.]]
* TrollingCreator: Gigi jokingly insisted on Twitter that one of the clowns from the Melody Kingdom who accompanied the party on the blimp [[SuspiciouslySpecificDenial was not killed by Mutemaster]], and let it go on as a RunningGag over twitter. She insisted the clown was incinerated - not in the crash, but when he got too close to the magical, talking gate, named Mezzo, as the Nightmare Knight blasted him down. [[http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/cq/page-469/ Then it turns out the clown was alive and was hanging out with Mezzo the whole time]]. [[https://twitter.com/gigideegee/status/436746845700632576 The reactions on twitter are hilarious.]]
--> '''Gigidigi''': ''[[https://twitter.com/gigideegee/status/436748399912562688 rest in peace clown joke]]''
** Similarly, at the beginning of the Flower Kingdom arc, many people noticed that Nautilus had suddenly disappeared from the comic. When asked about it multiple times on Twitter, Gigi's response was always something along the lines of "who?" before Nautilus finally reappeared, albeit separated from the other main characters.
** Gigi considered making a comic with Tartelette and Baguette and their bakery as the focus.
** [[http://gigidigi.tumblr.com/post/13773662051/first-thanks-for-all-those-character-questions Almond originally had]] [[YouGottaHaveBlueHair blue hair.]]
** In older designs, Cucumber's hair is less scruffy, whilst Carrot's is more so.
* WhyFandomCantHaveNiceThings: Due to some nasty comments made on a post on her tumblr [[note]] In the wake of the Michael Brown grand jury choosing not to indict Darren Wilson, Gigi made some comfort drawings of Kirby to cope. Some individuals took offense to this, having mistaken Gigi as being white, or "[[CategoryTraitor insufficiently black]]". This ballooned into extremely nasty comments [[/note]], Gigi is permanently leaving the website due to "frustrations with the site and its community" reaching a breaking point for her. She will at least, thankfully, keep all of her previous art and posts up for everyone.
* WordOfGay: Gigi [[http://gigidigi.tumblr.com/post/76711018422/aphkuma-asked-you-dude-cq-is-literally-my-life confirms]] that Peridot has a crush on Almond.
** WordOfGod on Cucumber's and Almond's ages:
--->''Cucumber and Almond are just Kids. Almond is a Slightly Younger Kid.''
** We at least know that Cucumber is not 9. Because that's how old his father thinks he is.
** Later WordOfGod [[http://gigidigi.tumblr.com/post/75358888766/princesskaiju-asked-you-if-you-had-the confirms]] that the characters having vague ages applies to the entire cast. The vague age groups are:
*** Slightly Younger Kid Group - Almond, Peridot, Cosmo
*** Kid Group - Nautilus, Mandolin, Panpipe
*** Not 9 Group - Cucumber
*** Younger Adult Group - Saturday, Carrot, Parfait, [=BLTs=], Piano, Bakerette sisters
*** [[OlderThanTheyLook Yes, Heís an Adult Group]] - Bacon
*** Adult Adult Group - Cabbage, Cordelia, Lute, Cymbal, Caboodle
*** [[YoungerThanTheyLook Not as Old as the Mustache Makes Him Look Group]] - King Kelp
*** [[Really700YearsOld N/A??]] - Dream Oracle, Nightmare Knight, Disaster Masters
** We only learn from [[http://gigidigi.tumblr.com/post/79719466665/mr13lake-asked-you-does-the-donut-kingdom Gigi's tumblr]] that Piano's Dad's name is "King Clarinet". He's never mentioned by name in the comic itself.
** According to Gigi's Tumblr, some of the other capsules available in the ESPMCWSCM include:
*** The ability to create incredibly intricate origami sculptures from torn straw wrappers, too small to actually be appreciated by anyone
*** The ability to heal wounds inflicted by envelopes
*** The ability to transform an animal topiary into any other type of animal topiary
*** The ability to summon [[Music/AlanisMorissette ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife, but only if itís raining on your wedding day]]
** Gigi has stated on Twitter that Bacon has a brother, and that he has a TV show, strongly implying that Brisket Sweats is Bacon's brother.