* TheCastShowoff: Kevin Weisman is a talented drummer, and demonstrated it in Marshall's proposal to Carrie.
* TheDanza: Michael Vaughn (played by Michael Vartan) and Rachel Gibson (Creator/RachelNichols).
* DirectedByCastMember: Creator/JenniferGarner called the shots on "In Dreams...".
* FakeNationality: Julian Sark is initially believed to be British because of his accent, although Marshal deduces that his accent is actually Irish-influenced British. It's eventually discovered that Sark is Russian born, but was educated in the UK and spent a lot of time in Ireland. His real nationality is never confirmed, but other characters assume he's British on several occasions. The actor playing him is American and in one episode, when Sark fakes being American, the actor gets to use his real, very broad, American accent.
** None of the actresses playing the Derevko sisters are Russian: Lena Olin (Irina) is Swedish, Isabella Rossellini (Katya) is Italian, and Creator/SoniaBraga (Elena) is Brazilian.
** Creator/GinaTorres, who plays half-Russian, half-Spanish Anna Espinosa, is neither Russian nor Spanish. She's half Cuban, half African-American.
* OutOfOrder: The airdates of the season two episodes "Phase One" and "Double Agent" were swapped. "Phase One", which completely [[ReTool retools]] the show, was given "Double Agent"'s post-Super Bowl timeslot to attract new viewers (it didn't work -- it was the lowest post-Super Bowl ratings since 1975) and "Double Agent" had some new scenes shot to fit the revised continuity. Additionally, the ending of "Double Agent" where [[spoiler: Francine is murdered by her double]] was tacked on to the end of "Phase One" instead, explaining some of the inconsistencies [[spoiler: like why Francie jumps Will and starts making out with him apropos of nothing]] in the episode proper.
* StarMakingRole: For Creator/JenniferGarner.
** Creator/RogerMoore's role as Edward Poole was originally planned to be recurring, but Moore and the producers couldn't agree on his salary so the character was killed offscreen a couple episodes after his first appearance.
** Charlie was intended to be cheating on Francie with a man, but in those days when TV shows were leery of ''any'' kind of gay content, it became with a woman.
* WrittenInInfirmity: Creator/JenniferGarner's pregnancy in the final season was incorporated into the show.