* OnlyInFlorida: Yup, the brainchild of some guy from Miami.
* StillbornFranchise: Honestly, the guys at Active should have known not to pin their dreams on ''Action 52'''s success. They had to have ''played'' the game at some point, right?
* WhatCouldHaveBeen: As stated in the main article, the creators had big dreams of making Cheetamen into a big franchise, now, had they put all that wishful thinking into developing one functional game, instead of 52 broken ones, they might have maybe, possibly gotten somewhere. Mayhaps.
** It could have been possible if they started with the action figures and the show rather than the game cartridge...
** It's been discovered while digging through the coding that they might have planned 60 games for the cartridge early on.
* WorkingTitle: On a prototype of the game, ''Cheetahmen'' was called ''Action Gamer''.
* [=SuckerFreeGames=], a small group of 3 people, bought the intellectual rights for Cheetahmen in 2010 [[http://suckerfreegames.com/forums/index.php/topic,8.0.html]]. They plan to release a sequel for Cheetahman 3 for the XBoxLiveArcade.