* Omi coming to the realization that Raimundo has and has never had a ''SECRET ELABORATE PLAN''.
* Omi's FaceHeelTurn in the end of "Judging Omi", and his speech to the other warriors before turning to Chase Young:
--> "When I tried to lead, none of you would follow; when I tried to talk, none of you would listen. Only one person stood by me, believed in me, and trusted me. That is where I choose to go."
* "Return of Pandabubba" when [[spoiler: Kimiko's zombiefied dad]] shuts her down when she tries to talk to him about Pandabubba, telling her harshly to get out and making her cry. Omi's assures afterwards that he doesn't believe [[spoiler:her father]] is really evil and there is something else going on.
* "Omi Town", poor Omi.
* Omi's disappointment in Jack at the end of the episode "The Apprentice".
* During the finale [[spoiler:when Good!Chase Young willingly drinks the Lao Meng Long Soup to give the others a chance to escape]].
* Also during the finale two-parter, [[spoiler: Omi having to watch his aged friends die one after another [[HeroicBSOD briefly leaves him shocked]], such that Dojo has to activate the Sands of Time to save him. Then Omi breaks down crying at what he's just witnessed.]]
* Poor Omi is a magnet for these. In "Crystal Glasses" he thinks that he's going to grow up to be a villain and destroy the temple. [[TheMole Vlad]] convinces him the only thing to do is take the Long Walk- out into the cold, and never return. Before leaving, Omi looks at a picture of him and the other Chosen Ones.