* Gonzo's song "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday" in the desert.
** Rachel Yamagata's version of the same, from 2011's ''The Green Album''.
* Kermit's epiphany immediately afterward: "Well then...I was lying when I said I never promised anybody anything. I promised ''me''."
* The final film appearance of Edgar Bergen (with Charlie [=McCarthy=]), who died shortly after filming, and to whom the film is dedicated. Bergen was a huge influence on Jim's early work.
* Kermit literally put his life on the line to rescue Miss Piggy, and how does she repay him? By running off the instant her agent calls with a hot tip on a job. It's so depressing that the film itself falls apart as the only possible segue.
* It's a little hard not to choke up watching Jim Henson's Kermit singing his iconic song at the beginning.
** [[UpToEleven Then they went and played it]] [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNQH_fwAqSk at his memorial service.]]