[[folder: From the Creator/Disney movie: ]]
* ''How'' on God's green earth did this movie not get a single mention on this page before?! This movie deserves its own ''page'' of tear jerkers! Including, but not limited to:
* The sheer intensity of "The Bells of Notre Dame" informing us of Quasi's backstory:
-->"You can lie to yourself and your minions\\
You can claim that you haven't a qualm\\
But you never can run from\\
Nor hide what you've done from the eyes\\
The very eyes of Notre Dame..."
* When Quasimodo is tormented by the townspeople during the Feast Of Fools.
** Also: Quasimodo flinching in fear as Esmeralda approaches him while he's tied up, and her reassuring him to "Don't be afraid".
*** The shot of Esmeralda from Quasi's POV, bathed in light, with an expression of pure compassion on her face? Kills me. Kills!
*** Quasi being tortured by the crowd. He begs his master to help and Frollo just looks away and does nothing!
** ALSO: Quasi limping back to Notre Dame in the pouring rain, and then shutting the massive door behind him with... Oh God, that heartbreaking look on his face...
* Every song Quasimodo sings is, if not tragic (my God, "Heaven's Light (Reprise)") is unbelievably beautiful and uplifting
--> I knew I'd never know that warm and loving glow
--> Though I might wish with all my might
--> No face as hideous as my face
--> Was ever meant for Heaven's Light...
** "God Help The Outcasts". It might be the most beautiful Disney song ever created.
* The ending when the little girl hugs Quasimodo wins the CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming award.
* When Frollo holds baby Quasi over the well during 'Bells of Notre Dame', fully prepared to kill an infant. It's one of the most callous things a Disney villain has done - almost murdering a child purely due to dislike of their race.
** Actually, I think he was doing it because he thought Baby!Quasi was an abomination before God because of what he looked like. Doesn't make it any less crueller what he's doing.
* When Quasi thinks Esmeralda is dead, the look on his face is just so heartbreakingly ''sad''.
* The song at the end, with the line "Who is the monster and who is the man?" because it sums up the theme of the film, and causes you to flash back through the events of the story and appreciate Quasi's journey.
* At the beginning, Quasi is all excited about going to the festival, but the second he bumps into Frollo, all joy is gone and he is scared and trembling. [[TheWoobie Quasimodo]] has to be the woobiest of all Disney heroes
* During the opening of Out there, Frollo curls his fist like his is threatening Quasimodo.
* Try not to cry when Quasi [[spoiler:finds out that Esmeralda loves Phoebus instead of him.]]