%%* The whole concept of the game.
%%* The endings in general can be quite affecting.
* ''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAsIYidvH7o Acceptance]]''.
* This exchange from two of the endings:
-->[[spoiler:'''Cheryl:''' You've been with me for so long...]]
-->[[spoiler:'''Harry memory:''' I always will be.]]
-->[[spoiler:*Harry turns to ice*]]
** The "Love Lost" ending shows [[spoiler:Cheryl taping Harry's departure from his family after their divorce, and him kneeling down to her to explain - [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxV8j2m8HSk "Even though Mom and Dad don't love each other anymore, we both love you - and we always will."]]]]
*** [[spoiler: Also from "Love Lost", Harry notices Cheryl and tells her, gently, "don't film this." Cheryl's been replaying and replaying her home movies to try to keep her grip on the perfect image of her father throughout the whole game, but never getting to the truth because she rewinds before she gets there. He tells her not to film it because he already knows divorce is tough on a kid, and having such a concrete reminder will only hurt her in the long run; the fact that he understands his daughter so well suggests he really was as attentive and loving as she remembers.]]
* Both the "Drunk Dad" and "Wicked and Weak" endings count too. In the former, [[spoiler:when he notices Cheryl filming him, Harry asks in a harsh tone "Am I supposed to dance for you?" and than demands that she bring him another beer.]] In the latter, [[spoiler:Dahlia is shown cursing Harry out before slapping him, twice. The second slap is so hard that it knocks his glasses off. With a sad smile, Harry simply looks at the camera and puts his glasses back on. He really wasn't the loving, kind dad Cheryl had longed for in these endings.]]
* The big reveal at the end, which escalates with Kaufmann getting increasingly agitated with [[spoiler:Cheryl and her delusions]]. The WhamLine is finally delivered as [[spoiler:Harry is shown entering the room from the player's perspective.]]
--> '''Kaufmann:''' [[spoiler: Your dad wasn't a hero. Wasn't your knight in shining armor. He was a human being. You never knew him, and you never will. The dad walking around in your head isn't even a ghost. He never existed. A Frankenstein's monster, a child's fantasy! But you're alive. Your mother is alive. She's not the monster you make her out to be. You need to live your life... Cheryl.]]
* Some players get annoyed at the video of Cheryl and Harry playing over and over again in the beginning. However, it is the last thing that's shown in the game, and since we know the real story by then, it makes the video ten times sadder.
** Mary Elizabeth [=McGlynn's=] vocal work drives it home.
* [[spoiler:"Why did you have to die? It wasn't my fault..."]]