* Pretty much any time raocow sounds the least bit sad or loses his goofy flair. This is made worse because typically it's due to him having a really tough time on something, and he beats himself up over it.
** Just about all of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1hgmSt_YIM this video]] is an extremely good example of this in action. Poor raocow.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pUAnUmsH8o R.I.P., Gaston.]] Also, if one listen closely, a sniffing can be heard.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KD795GmJyw The Sad Video.]] Sad raocow is extremely depressing.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AMP5CwLNNk This video.]] He just... he sounds like he feels he's disappointed everyone.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR29hv9jDVo&feature=g-high The beginning]] of this video. When Yanama claimed (falsely) to be dying of leukemia and said his hack "Notte Luminosa" has never received a proper Let's Play, raocow decided to LP the hack, interrupting his LP of "Drama Mistery". What a nice guy.
* raocow's reaction to sucking up Eddie in the finale of ''VideoGame/Rockman4MinusInfinity'' is genuinely sad. He knows Eddie won't show up, and he even knows that he is presumably dead. Worst off isn't just the fact he sounds so dejected and depressed, but he didn't mean to, unlike most players who do so for the "reward" you gain.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ZXuTzOS4Y The first level of this video]] references the death of Gaston, raocow's cat, and the second level of the video has an EasterEgg dedicated to a person who passed away.
* A level-maker added a room featuring "sad cats". Among them, next to the author's dead cat, was a picture of Gaston. [[https://youtu.be/Rt-qrqnRPm4?t=702 You can tell the second raocow stops laughing and starts sobbing.]]