* From "Ranger Red": Scott watches helplessly as his brother is shot down in front of him. Marcus's last words: "SCOTT!"
* From "Ranger Yellow, Part 2": Andrews sacrificing his life for Summer.
* From "Ranger Blue": Flynn's father finally acknowledges him as the hero he was meant to be. Also a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming.
* From "Doctor K": The ''entire episode'', especially Dr. K's flashbacks to her life growing up at Alphabet Soup, counts as one giant tearjerker. Someone ''please'' give her a hug.
* From "Ghosts": Dr. K's reaction to seeing Gem and Gemma for the first time since Venjix attacked Alphabet Soup. And she smiles, even with tears running down her face.
* Regardless of whether it's an AlternateUniverse or not, the presence of an Overdrive ranger helmet does indicate that there were power rangers who fought Venjix in this universe, and who gave their lives trying to stem the tide. All those years of fighting aliens, demons and monsters, and in the end the robot tide killed any ranger who tried to save the day. That's just depressing.
* From "Ancient History": Dr. K's exchange with Colonel Truman in Corinth HQ.
--->'''Dr. K''': We all do things in life we regret. But if we don't learn from them, and move towards a brighter future, we pay twice.
--->'''Colonel Truman''': I've already paid more than most.
--->'''Dr. K''': I know. And if I could access the space-time continuum long enough to undo what I did, I would. That's not possible.
* The [[NeverSayDie deletion]] of [[spoiler:Gem and Gemma]] is one of the saddest moments in the franchise, right on par with the deaths of [[spoiler:Zordon and Kendrix]].
* The last few scenes of the series has two. One where they were returning their morphers and Ziggy quietly, and not just a little bit sadly, says "Get in gear". And the second where Dillon returns to a flower we saw in the first scene.