* Anime/PantyAndStockingWithGarterbelt has one, [[GagSeries surprisingly]]. In "Ghost: the Phantom of Daten City", Stocking [[LoveAtFirstSight falls]] head-over-heels in love with a Ghost. [[WhatDoesSheSeeInHim A rude, lazy, disgusting ghost who keeps trying to get rid of her, even though she insists they're meant to be together.]] When she thinks her being an angel might be getting in the way of their relationship, she turns her back on Heaven and tries to run away with him. Panty tries to put a stop to it, but the Ghost interrupts her to [[JerkWithAHeartOfGold propose to Stocking]]. [[spoiler: Stocking accepts, and... he [[AscendToAHigherPlaneOfExistence vanishes]], because it turns out he couldn't pass on until he found love.]] The shot of Stocking standing there in the snow while the church bells ring is incredibly depressing, not to mention seeing [[TragicKeepsake the engagement ring]] in her room.
* If you follow the WildMassGuessing theory that the end credits show how Panty and Stocking's mortal selves died, they could be one, despite the happy smiles of the bobble-headed chibi characters. The ending credits show them being attacked by a monster, strapped under a descending circular saw, and attacked by vultures in the desert, before ascending to Heaven, all to the tune of Mitsunori Ikeda's "Fallen Angel", a tear-jerking song in itself.
* The ShootTheShaggyDog moment at the end of "Pulp Addiction" counts in typical PSG fashion.
** Remember kids: "EVERY SPERM IS SCARED, EVERY SPERM IS GOOD! IF A SPERM IS WASTED, GOD GETS QUITE IRATE!"
* In the "Bitch Girls 2: Bitch", [[spoiler: Corset kills Garterbelt, leaving nothing but his afro after he explodes]], leading Brief to bawl and then [[TheReasonYouSuckSpeech rip on]] Panty and Stocking's LackOfEmpathy when they show up and don't even shed a tear.
** [[spoiler: Luckily, Garterbelt comes back to life due to his MissionFromGod being incomplete]]. It's WMG whether Panty and Stocking were genuinely being [[HeroicComedicSociopath unemphatic]] or that they [[spoiler: knew Garterbelt [[DeathIsCheap would come back to life]] after dying.]]
* There is a massive on in the form of [[spoiler: WhatCouldHaveBeen]] in the end of "The Worst Album": [[spoiler: Panty is ranting excitedly about the upcoming second season and begins thinking about the future with seasons ''3, 4, 5, 6, 7, to 100'' and [[RecycledInSpace going to space.]] Stocking then hopes that the show's director will allow for a second season.]] What's worse is that [[spoiler: [[UnexplainedRecovery Panty is obviously okay and not chopped up in 666 pieces]] and Stocking isn't a demon ([[WildMassGuessing or brainwashed]]) anymore.]] All we can do now, is pray for a second season...