* The Pacificator of [[LightEmUp Light]] whom Daryl replaced, Porenn Carlson, was killed and her death fractured the platoon, along with sparking a ''war.''
** To add a bit of FridgeHorror into the mixture, apparently what happened to Larima in chapter 41 was eerily similar to what happened to Porenn...
* Helen Churchill (Daryl’s grandmother), the legendary Pacificator of [[LightEmUp Light,]] seemed to have simply wasted away in her old age and forgotten.
-->'''Daryl''': Well, I haven’t seen her for several years, but I haven’t heard of her death yet. [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators/MangaPacisV02CH09P183.html The last time I saw her, she was just sitting in a chair with a blindfold covering her eyes.]]
* The old apple-seller in Madrid, Spain, [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators/MangaPacisV02CH09P077.html once knew a little girl]] [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators/MangaPacisV02CH09P078.html who used to come by to visit]], however she disappeared after a terrible fire that destroyed the neighborhood. This little girl? [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators/MangaPacisV02CH09P079.html Very likely Muneca]] - however, [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators/MangaPacisV02CH09P080.html she doesn’t seem to remember the old woman]]... [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators/MangaPacisV02CH09P081.html until she had a bite of the apple]].
** This story belongs mainly on the Heartwarming page, but what brings it here is the events in chapter 37 (which basically confirmed that Muneca ''was'' the little girl)... more specifically, [[spoiler: Daryl discovering that [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators2/MangaPacisV05n090.html Muneca is covered with burn scars]]. Think about this: Muneca was only a little girl when she got caught in that fire, and apparently, she was burned up ''pretty'' bad...]]
** And it also brings a small dose of FridgeHorror into the mix - look at [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators/MangaPacisV02CH09P080.html Muneca's grimace]] when [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators/MangaPacisV02CH09P081.html she took that bite of the apple]]. Odds are good she's having a flashback [[spoiler: of being burned alive in that terrible fire]].
* Yuma’s story. He was a simple Buddhist monk who merely wanted to be left alone. Unfortunately, due to the blundering of two European Pacificators (one knocked a ''lit candle'' upon Yuma’s lap), they awoke a “great rage” within Yuma.
-->'''Bismun:''' And you killed those two Pacificators?
-->'''Yuma:''' Regretfully, yes. With that, I’m no longer a Buddhist, and my rage have cast myself to Naraku.
** In the end, Yuma was just an old man who found himself trapped in a situation beyond his control for a very long time, and just wanted to go back home.
* [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators/MangaPacisV03CH01n248.html Qamra hates being away from Bismun.]]
* Captain Blackbeard became an alcoholic, and hates the Pacificators now because they ruined his lifehood.
* The female Preserver, Amanda, [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators2/MangaPacisV04n207.html was killed right in front of her big brother Austin.]]
-->'''Austin:''' [[DiesWideOpen Rest]] [[DueToTheDead well,]] [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators2/MangaPacisV04n222.html my little sister.]]
** Bismun and [[JerkWithAHeartOfGold Breanne]] showed compassion to Austin.
--->'''Bismun:''' We captured your surviving comrades, including your leader, [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators2/MangaPacisV04n223.html but we’ll let you go.]]
--->'''Austin:''' [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators2/MangaPacisV04n224.html Thank you.]]
* Apparently, Daryl's mother did ''not'' want her to be a Pacificator, [[spoiler:lest she should suffer her grandmother Helen's fate]].
** [[spoiler:Daryl's mother [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators2/MangaPacisV05n112.html caught Helen teaching Daryl some tricks]] when she was a small girl, and [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators2/MangaPacisV05n113.html hurled the staff into the floor]] before forcibly dragging her away. Those final panels of her grandma... *sniff*]]
* It was pretty horrible seeing Larima getting beaten up so badly in chapter 41...
* As of chapter 42, Qamra is [[http://www.sailorenergy.net/MangaPacificators2/MangaPacisV05n254.html bedridden]], thanks to that break-out by Tiamat and Rendo.